•   
  • 44(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(1 hour ago)atomizasser Wrote:
(3 hours ago)jurialmunkey Wrote: If you set "Showcase Hub", you will get this window when you click the menu item.
The background widget is the hub widget for the main menu item.
The middle row of buttons are your submenu items.
The widgets underneath are the hub widgets set to each submenu item.

Thanks for this great Skin! i love it!

It is possible set "Showcase Hub" as Widget in Home screen?

Thanks.

Not currently. I will eventually have an option to replace the fullscreen widget with the showcase hub.
(1 hour ago)tinnyskillz Wrote: (1) Can we make the overlay more transparent?
(2) When a widget has a landscape aspect. Can we remove the name of what's highlighted, and genre? Maybe make it more like Netflix with it being just the landscape art.

(3) I have lock menu enabled. When i'm on the home menu, and i go right (widgets). Whatever menu item i'm under isn't highlighted. Only when i'm on the left (the actual menu bar) i see the highlighted color. Is that normal?

Love the skin Smile

1. No, it has a fixed opacity.
2. No. All widgets need to be the same height.
3. Yes, this is normal. There was a discussion about it a few pages back. Ultimately I decided that the header and types of widgets are a good enough indication of where you are. Also, if it stays highlighted in the same way, it gets difficult to tell where the focus is.
Possible to have an automatic trailer play for Widgets on homescreen? Something like a popup window or similar.. now we have to enter the info page, press trailer to see where the movie is about.. or a showcase for widgets with trailer play, similar to Netflix. Of course with option to disable this functionality if someone does not like it..

Cheers for the hard work and stay safe..
With fixed menu bar.. the Banner view is not showing entirely and missing a part at the right (the right upper corner is not visible on the home screen..)
  •   
  • 44(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon55
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.