•   
  • 186(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2021-05-06, 22:13)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 20:52)kpinheiro Wrote: Consegue me ajudar?

quote="kpinheiro" pid='3034954' dateline='1620299290']
(2021-05-06, 01:03)baruchin Wrote: Puro e simples: você não pode simplesmente adicionar visualizações de outro skin. Cada skin tem suas visões únicas.

Eu entendo eu sei disso, então perguntei qual caminho eu posso ir para incluir a visão da outra Pele, eu gostaria de incluir, se vocês puderem me passar o passo a passo de como fazer, eu sei que talvez eu vá tem que mudar vários xmls mas com a ajuda seria mais fácil. Obrigado.

This is an English language forum, if you want a reply you should write in English or Translate your text into English.
Can someone help me to add another View to the Skin arctic zephyr 2, I want to try putting the View Shifted More from Skin Mod
Thanks for Matrix compatible skin! Looking good, missing a few things from AZ2... 

Sorry if I have missed it, but is there a way to add view types? 

I am trying to make the views like the ones I had setup in Artic Zephyr 2.

TV Shows set to List
Episode List set to Media Info
Movies set to List

Pretty sure List and Media info are not available in Horizon and dont use poster...

Is this something I can change or add? if so, where would i start?

Sorry, newbie in terms of skins etc...
For some reason, it is not loading the large preview pictures when I'm going through TV or Movies ... ?
(2021-05-06, 23:57)kpinheiro Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 22:13)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-05-06, 20:52)kpinheiro Wrote: Consegue me ajudar?

quote="kpinheiro" pid='3034954' dateline='1620299290']

Eu entendo eu sei disso, então perguntei qual caminho eu posso ir para incluir a visão da outra Pele, eu gostaria de incluir, se vocês puderem me passar o passo a passo de como fazer, eu sei que talvez eu vá tem que mudar vários xmls mas com a ajuda seria mais fácil. Obrigado.

This is an English language forum, if you want a reply you should write in English or Translate your text into English.
Can someone help me to add another View to the Skin arctic zephyr 2, I want to try putting the View Shifted More from Skin Mod
First, this is the thread for Arctic Horizon, not Arctic Zephyr 2. Second, there is no easy way to add a view from one skin to another. You would need a pretty extensive understanding of the XML rendering engine Kodi uses and probably some experience developing skins for Kodi so that you could figure out how the example skin built the view and then translate that into the way AZ2 does views. If you don't have those you're not likely to have much success with it.
(2021-05-08, 06:47)ping182nz Wrote: Thanks for Matrix compatible skin! Looking good, missing a few things from AZ2... 

Sorry if I have missed it, but is there a way to add view types? 

I am trying to make the views like the ones I had setup in Artic Zephyr 2.

TV Shows set to List
Episode List set to Media Info
Movies set to List

Pretty sure List and Media info are not available in Horizon and dont use poster...

Is this something I can change or add? if so, where would i start?

Sorry, newbie in terms of skins etc...
There is no easy way to add a new view type (as I just mentioned in another post). If you don't have lots of XML experience, at least a moderate understanding of the skinning engine, and lots of patience, it's likely to be hard to do.
  •   
  • 186(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.