v18 Force display refresh rate to 50 Hz.
I recently installed my LibreELEC system newly, which fixed some bugs I head but created a problem I think I didn't had before or at least I don't know how to fix it.

For some video material from e.g. Netflix I need to enable the 25Hz refresh rate in the system. But that causes tv playback to also start with 25 Hz and after some seconds switching to the correct 50Hz. That's really annoying.

Under Settings -> PVR I set the standard frequency to 50Hz, but this seems to be only a fallback option and not really a force setting.

Is there anyway to force certain frequencies for certain media sources?

Edit: Alternatively it would also be fine if I get 25Hz material beeing played smoothly at 50Hz. Maybe that was how it worked in the past. But I get strong stuttering if 25Hz is deactivated.

Maybe it's the wrong area for that question?
My knowledge in this area is limited, but I would say 25Hz material should be playing smoothly @50Hz, because framerates are properly divisable.

I mostly use the European standard (50Hz) and 25 and/or 50 play smoothly when set to 50.

Have you tried playing around with settings like set 'sync playback to display' in settings?
(2020-02-17, 09:28)Atreyu Wrote: My knowledge in this area is limited, but I would say 25Hz material should be playing smoothly @50Hz, because framerates are properly divisable.

I mostly use the European standard (50Hz) and 25 and/or 50 play smoothly when set to 50.

Have you tried playing around with settings like set 'sync playback to display' in settings?
I think topic can be closed. Appraently for now it seems I was suffering from this bug:
https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/14614-...post123280

Maybe it was new to me, because I did recently a firmware update, I don't know.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Force display refresh rate to 50 Hz.0