Some channels are now black
Hi there

I have moved from Win8.1 MCE to Win10 with Kodi few weeks back
All has been working perfectly fine so far but for the past 3-4 days I'm having a weird issue; some channels (they are part of the same TV group) are always black when watching live (meaning on the TV connected to the Kodi/MCE)
If I use remote desktop to connect to this Kodi/MCE and launch Kodi, then these channels are viewable
I also have used WinTV to check if there was something with either the aired channel,driver or whatever, and same always being viewable; only Kodi with NextPVR is getting the black screen for these channels, which used to work few days before

Just to say before anybody asked, NO CONFIGURATION changes have done; what was configured when it was working is what is currently configured - did not made any changes whatsoever
Thanks for any assistance/guidance to find what is causing trouble
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Do the channels work in NextPVR itself? It has to work there, before it has any chance of working in Kodi.
(2020-02-18, 09:03)Karellen Wrote: To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

Thanks
Log uploaded
(2020-02-18, 20:39)sub3 Wrote: Do the channels work in NextPVR itself? It has to work there, before it has any chance of working in Kodi.

As I explained it was working before; no change has been done
I have uploaded the log as requested from previous reply
(2020-02-19, 11:40)benoithamet Wrote: Thanks
Log uploaded
Ok, but you have to provide the address bar link or we will never find it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@benoithamet

Post the link to your pasted log in the forum.

As stated in the instructions, You need to provide a link to the log, please.
We have no way of knowing otherwise.
(2020-02-19, 11:42)benoithamet Wrote:
(2020-02-18, 20:39)sub3 Wrote: Do the channels work in NextPVR itself? It has to work there, before it has any chance of working in Kodi.

As I explained it was working before; no change has been done
I have uploaded the log as requested from previous reply  
That doesn't answer the question - do these channels still work in NextPVR? That should be the first thing you check.

It's could easily be something like the channels have moved to a different frequency, requiring a rescan in NextPVR.
(2020-02-19, 11:48)OTinley Wrote: @benoithamet

Post the link to your pasted log in the forum.

As stated in the instructions, You need to provide a link to the log, please.
We have no way of knowing otherwise.
There it is
https://paste.kodi.tv/qeyisihoji.kodi
Thanks
@benoithamet

Thanks for the log, but please take note of comments by sub3 as he is the NextPVR developer.
My Signature
(2020-02-20, 09:55)Karellen Wrote: @benoithamet

Thanks for the log, but please take note of comments by sub3 as he is the NextPVR developer.

It is working with NextPVR client
As I have explained it has been working quite fine with Kodi, until I opened this post. Also it is perfectly working with WinTV (or NextPVR) when it is not with Kodi
I have checked the configuration from WinTV to compare with NextPVR and this is the same
This is limited to a subset of channels; all related to the same TV group
This wouldn't be an NextPVR issue since it works with RDP more likely an issue with directx and that odd resolution

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some channels are now black0