Update seems to complete, but no new files are added to the library
(2020-02-26, 18:42)seth.feinberg Wrote:
(2020-02-25, 07:32)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-02-25, 07:04)seth.feinberg Wrote: I'm guessing that's cause the video maintains the permissions of sabnznb
Sorry, I cannot help you there. I have never used sabnznb, and I don't really know what it does or how it works. I cannot even ask you for your database as you are using MySQL, and I don't have a setup to read MySQL databases.
(2020-02-25, 07:04)seth.feinberg Wrote: tvshow.nfo - uyimananib(paste)
Your tvshow.nfo files have an incompatible <episodeguide></episodeguide>. It is using v1, but Kodi uses v2 from TVDB which will prevent you from scanning episodes. Read here for more info... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=323588
(2020-02-25, 07:04)seth.feinberg Wrote: Archer (2009) - S10E05 - 1999- Mr. Deadly Goes to Town.nfo - zusupujesa(paste)
A minimal episode nfo file, which will work except it is missing a uniqueID tag which may (or may not) cause problems at some point.

Where are the nfo files coming from? They are not Kodi created.  
Sorry for delay, nfo files may be created by sonarr.  I would've though kodi, but i reassessed that assumption based on your response and the files ownership in my system.  Reading the link today, thank you for the color. 
I, again, am so sorry for the delay.  My work has been pretty impacted by this covid stuff, but now is impacted the other way, so I have a little spare time.  I was able to do the full library refresh suggestion in the link you sent and that seems to have worked! thanks so much (also the TVDB plugin was NOT installed, not sure if I uninstalled it during the troubleshooting at all).  Only issue is the instructions in the link very clearly said "You will not lose watched/unwatched status on the files!" but I most certainly did.  Any suggestions for getting them back? Or am i just going throw show by show?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update seems to complete, but no new files are added to the library0