• 26(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-11-23, 11:53)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-11-23, 10:45)spinecho Wrote: I've looked at movie nfo and it has tmdbcolid tag, but the moviesets do not show up.
The <tmdcolid> node will not be removed if you remove a movieset. The TMDb Collection ID is still valid even if the collection information itself has been removed. The TMDb Collection ID is to be understood like the IMDb, TMDb or TVDb ID.

Please check if you've enabled the following option: Settings => Movies => Scraper - Data => Collection => Add movies automatically to moviesets/collection
If this option is disabled the scraper only gets the collection ID and don't create the movieset. Also you've to enable (all for "Movies") the TMDb data scraper incl. Collection ID in the scraper and global fields because only the TMDb scraper/API provides a collection ID.
Thanks for your help.

I've checked and I have all these selected. Must be something with my setup as I've rescraped collection ID, deleted movies and readded them to no avail.

My next step is to uninstall EMM and delete folder and start again from scratch.
(2020-11-06, 17:32)DanCooper Wrote: I have rewritten the YouTube scraper, it should work again and better than before (older videos are now also working again). The bug in DavesTrailerPage has also been fixed. There is also now a YouTube theme scraper.

I want to test the changes by tomorrow evening and then finally do a new bugfix release.

Hi Dan,

any update on this front?

Many thanks
can you show me a screenshot how to setup trailers? i made TMDB as my primary scraper but its still not adding trailers. also, would it be possible to use IMDb ratings instead of TMDB while using TMDB as a primary scraper?
(2020-11-24, 21:32)ralfonat Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 17:32)DanCooper Wrote: I have rewritten the YouTube scraper, it should work again and better than before (older videos are now also working again). The bug in DavesTrailerPage has also been fixed. There is also now a YouTube theme scraper.

I want to test the changes by tomorrow evening and then finally do a new bugfix release.

Hi Dan,

any update on this front?

Many thanks
Yes. I decided to change the YouTube part from on own solution to VideoLibrary because they have a working solution for the encrypted YouTube videos. The problem with this solution is that they decrypt any video or audio stream (there are multiple per video) even if we don't need it and that makes the scraping very slowly. So i needed much more time to implement a solution that prevent that any stream has been decrypted. It's working now, not really as fast i wanted, but working. I still have to do more tests but it's nearly ready to release.
(2020-11-25, 06:49)dr-oopie Wrote: can you show me a screenshot how to setup trailers? i made TMDB as my primary scraper but its still not adding trailers.
The problem is that TMDb only provides YouTube trailers and the YouTube part actually is broken because YouTube encrypt most of all stream links. Ember checks every TMDb trailer link if the video can be downloaded and remove it if a download is not possible. But a solution is nearly ready to relese (see post obove).

(2020-11-25, 06:49)dr-oopie Wrote: also, would it be possible to use IMDb ratings instead of TMDB while using TMDB as a primary scraper?
You can disable the rating in the TMDb scraper and enable rating only in the IMDb scraper.
is tvdb scraping still broken?

Can you put the date in your version info or about screen
so we can know which daily build we got installed.
(2020-11-28, 05:57)madmax2 Wrote: is tvdb scraping still broken?

Still works for me. What's the problem?
Hi,

I'm trying this tool because I had some disapointment with kodi embedded scraper and as far I can tell, it's really good!

Is there a way to organize pictures and nfo files in subdirectory and not directly in same directory as my videos? ("TV Show / Season 1/ metadata/pictures and nfo" for example)

Thank you Smile
(2020-12-03, 01:00)Nosfé Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying this tool because I had some disapointment with kodi embedded scraper and as far I can tell, it's really good!

Is there a way to organize pictures and nfo files in subdirectory and not directly in same directory as my videos? ("TV Show / Season 1/ metadata/pictures and nfo" for example)

Thank you Smile
The NFO has to be beside the video file (and correctly named) otherwise no media center will find your prepared information.
For tv shows the "tvshow.nfo" also has to be inside the first subdirectory of a source path, e.g. for the source "D:\TV Shows" it is "D:\TV Shows\The Simpsons\tvshow.nfo".

There are ways to store the images in a custom way (in subdirectories, alternative named). Ember has a tab "Expert" under "Settings => Movies/Moviessets/TV Shows => Files and Sources =>  File Naming" that allows you to set custom names and paths. But if you use custom file names you've to use the "Kodi Interface" to sync the path information for your images with Kodi. It's not a problem at all and i recomend the use of the Kodi Interface anyway but you have to be aware that if you no longer want to use Ember, you will probably no longer be able to edit or read information with another media manager. I would therefore use the default settings for Kodi, because these are supported by all media managers and also by most media centers (e.g. Plex or Emby).
OK, it's not a big deal anyway.

Other question, I now try to scrape my movies, and I've already renamed them like that "Movie_Name (Original Movie Name) (YYYY, realisator).mkv but scraper can't find anything.
So I have to remove everything after "Movie_Name" to find something.
Is there a way to exclude that is betewen parenthesis?
(2020-12-04, 19:53)Nosfé Wrote: OK, it's not a big deal anyway.

Other question, I now try to scrape my movies, and I've already renamed them like that "Movie_Name (Original Movie Name) (YYYY, realisator).mkv but scraper can't find anything.
So I have to remove everything after "Movie_Name" to find something.
Is there a way to exclude that is betewen parenthesis?
You can add a new filter to clean up the file or folder name from all after the first bracket if all your movies are named in the same way. The filter has to be added under Settings => Movies => General => Path File Name Filter:
Code:
(?i)[\W_]\(.*
With this filter only "Movie_Name" will be used as inital title.
Perfect, thanks a lot!
the download link in the first post does not seem to be working, is it just me? Anyone know where else to download?

never mind, i had to copy the link, open a new tab and paste it there to get it to work.
Hello,
to to the issue that Kodi do not really read all metadata of my BD-Isos in storage pool i installed EMM. Great tool but i notice some issues. First issue is that i am not be able to get the German title of the movie. It is always the same as the original. I select all fields in options to get German names but nothing works. Second is it correct that no short discription will be load for movies from tmdb? At least when i want to scrape all movies at once no iso metadata will be load. The messages will appear that the metadata are loaded or scraped but they do not. I have to manual select the refresh button for each movie on the right window site or click strg + i.
It seems that EMM should wait minimum 8 to 10 seconds for each loading of an iso to get the metadata before to scrape the next. Finally is it normal that the time for downloading a HD trailer from youtube takes several minutes?
Thanks
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2020-12-14, 19:15)tehax Wrote: First issue is that i am not be able to get the German title of the movie. It is always the same as the original. I select all fields in options to get German names but nothing works.
Check if:
  • the source is set to "German" as default language for new movies (only affects new films, not those that are already in the DB or have an NFO with a language setting)
  • crosscheck if "German de-DE" is preselected if you use "Contextmenu => Change Language". If one ore more is set to another language you can switch the language by selecting all movies and change it to "German de-DE". You have to rescrapt a movie to get information in another language.
  • use TMDb as primary scraper (first position in the settings) and use the title from TMDb. IMDb also provides german titles, but the result is not always the right one.
  • Check that you disabled the option "Use original Title for Title" in the settings.

(2020-12-14, 19:15)tehax Wrote: Second is it correct that no short discription will be load for movies from tmdb?
Only IMDb provides short discriptions that are different from plot and not only automatically shortend plots. If you want to use short plots you can enable "Use plot for short plot" in the settings with a limit that is usefull. Ember short the plot only after a dot and do a check that's not shorted after a "Dr. / Mr. / Ms." and so on.

(2020-12-14, 19:15)tehax Wrote: At least when i want to scrape all movies at once no iso metadata will be load.
You get the data from an ISO you have to install Virtual CloneDrive and set the path and drive letter in "Settings => Options => General => ISO Scanning". With this option enabled the ISO will be loaded into the virtual drive, Ember waits to get a "Drive is ready" message from Windows, read the metadata and unloads the ISO.

(2020-12-14, 19:15)tehax Wrote: Finally is it normal that the time for downloading a HD trailer from youtube takes several minutes?
Yes. YouTube and also Apple throttle the download speed extremely. I hope on some time i can re-add the videobuster.de scraper. Was always the best and fastest source for HD trailers, but it looks like they now block downloads from outside of the webbrowser Sad
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2