WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-02-22, 22:59)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-02-22, 22:47)shwetkprabhat Wrote: I selected the old folder during installation, let me know if its not the right way to do it...
To select the old folder is the right way. The installer removes all files in the installation directory and all folders exept profiles and temp during the installation. Where do you've installed Ember? C:\Program Files is a problem because you need special access rights to add, remove or change files inside this folder... and Ember and the installer has to save and change files in the installation folder.
If you don't find the rease why Ember can't clean up your installation then do a backup of the folders "Profiles" and "Temp", delete the installation directory and do a new install. Then copy the two folder back to the installation directory.
(2020-02-22, 22:47)shwetkprabhat Wrote: You are right when it worked, it used to take couple of seconds to work, now it takes several mins and then it fails. Yes I have save NFO in the movie folder and use frodo/helix naming standard.
If the KI is done, is the movie listed in Kodi? If not you've the enable the debug log with JSON RPC logging in Kodi and to check the log what Kodi is exactly do while and after the sync process. 
Ok - looks like i found the installation issue, look at the fresh logs - https://pastebin.com/fD7TXZ03

No after KI is done Kodi Db is not updated, for clarity I am running Headless Docker image and a mysqldb that I am trying to update. I am trying to get the debug logs, not sure how yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.91.x - Discussion Thread - by geek-baba - 2020-02-22, 23:44
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2