• 7(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-02-20, 00:53)DanCooper Wrote: Ember Media Manager 1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29: DownloadThis is not the long-awaited version, just a new build to fix the biggest bugs! No new features has been added!Installs the new version like any other version in the old directory so that files that are no longer required are deleted!

[snip]

Thank you for the new version!

Some things I've noticed (may be repeats of others) after trying it out on some TV shows:
The loading screen still says 1.4.90, as does the number in the corner.

I was scraping (by ask) the Dracula (2020) TV mini-series, but it did not show up for TV. I also could not manually put in the imdb rating in. However, after hitting cancel, however, it showed up after. That and another show (Locke & Key) had a similar issue with not being able to put in the imdb ratings (it also didn't show up in the list initially, maybe filter out special characters?). However, they do eventually scrape, but the imdb data is missing. I had to re-scape to get it (twice in the case of Dracula).

I have noticed one issue that is likely unrelated to the new changes. I have found a TV show that is split between two shows in TVDB, but only shows up once in imdb. The TVDB links are
https://thetvdb.com/series/steven-universe
https://thetvdb.com/series/steven-universe-future
and the imdb is here
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3061046/
with season 6 representing the new show.

I was able to manually put in the right information, but it's probably something to be aware of. Annoying!
@ss4johnny - Just a FYI, the version I'm running shows 1.5.0.  Might wanna check that your using the latest.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2020-03-05, 06:20)bobrap Wrote: @ss4johnny - Just a FYI, the version I'm running shows 1.5.0.  Might wanna check that your using the latest.

Oh Shit. I realized that my old version was installed into C:\Ember Media Manager BETA and the new one was C:\Ember Media Manager. My shortcut was opening the old one. Doh! So probably most of what I said in that post won't actually apply.
(2020-03-05, 13:25)ss4johnny Wrote:
(2020-03-05, 06:20)bobrap Wrote: @ss4johnny - Just a FYI, the version I'm running shows 1.5.0.  Might wanna check that your using the latest.

Oh Shit. I realized that my old version was installed into C:\Ember Media Manager BETA and the new one was C:\Ember Media Manager. My shortcut was opening the old one. Doh! So probably most of what I said in that post won't actually apply. 
Still seem to be having some issues with the imdb scraper, at least with TV shows.
getting a ton of api errors like 
2020-03-06 19:40:34.7385,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_25_GetPlaycount_TVEpisode.MoveNext,20,TRACE,"[APIKodi] [droopiePi3] GetPlaycount_TVEpisode: ""Ultimate Tofu Guy Drift"" | Start syncing process...",
2020-03-06 19:40:35.1535,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_36_SearchTVShow.MoveNext,51,WARN,"[APIKodi] [droopiePi3] SearchTVShow: ""T:\Initial.D"" | NOT found in host database!",
2020-03-06 19:40:35.1535,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_34_SearchTVEpisode.MoveNext,51,WARN,"[APIKodi] [droopiePi3] SearchTVEpisode: ""T:\Initial.D"" | TV Show NOT found in host database!",
2020-03-06 19:40:35.1535,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_25_GetPlaycount_TVEpisode.MoveNext,51,TRACE,"[APIKodi] [droopiePi3] GetPlaycount_TVEpisode: ""Ultimate Tofu Guy Drift"" | Nothing to sync (not found on host)",
2020-03-06 19:40:35.1535,generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface,generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface+VB$StateMachine_74_GenericRunCallBack.MoveNext,51,WARN,[KodiInterface] [droopiePi3] [GenericRunCallBack] | Sync Failed:  Ultimate Tofu Guy Drift,
2020-03-06 19:40:35.1535,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,51,TRACE,[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] [Start] <Notification>,
2020-03-06 19:40:35.1535,EmberAPI.ModulesManager,EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric,51,TRACE,[ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] Run generic module <Notifications>,
2020-03-06 19:40:35.2045,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi,generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_25_GetPlaycount_TVEpisode.MoveNext,5,TRACE,"[APIKodi] [droopiePi3] GetPlaycount_TVEpisode: ""Declaration of Revenge: Howling Turbo"" | Start syncing process...",
Genre Manager -1.5.0 x64 - Build from 2020-02-29:

If I am not mistaken this manager is now blank under Settings\Modules.

Is this a work in progress?  I ask as I have 2 profiles under Ember - One English, the other Japanese.  Now within the Japanese profile when I scrape a movie the Genres load/show in in English and not Japanese.  Plus in either profile I can no longer add my own custom Genre.  The Profile folders were copied over from an older version (1.4.8.0 alpha 23.3) could this be part of the issue?

Cheers

Edit: A bit more clarification.  If I open the main screen "Edit Movie" for an already scrapped movie, under the Genre field I can still see both the English and Japanese genres as well as any I have manually added previously. (this was seen as before in 1.4.8.0)

Edit2: DOH!!!!!...Forgot to edit the Genres is under Tools.  But issue still apparent with English language genres only loading in the Japanese language profile
Confusion is just a state of mind.
Thanks a lot for the new version!

Just a quick question: I currently struggle to get the TVDB scraper to scrap the data in German language (even if the german data is available on TVDB.com). Is this a known current bug?

I tried to clear the cache but still if I try to scrap e.g. the TV series PJ Masks with scraper setting set to German language it will only get the English titles and content although the respective German data is available on TVDC.cat.com. 

Any idea for help? This is driving me crazy ;-)
Hi will it be possible to define a watch folder to automatically update and move files?
Hi Dan, thanks for your dedication to the project!

Having an issue with these episodes not scrapping:
A Million Little Things s02e17 - one year later (WEBDL-720p h264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv
Blue Bloods s10e15 - Vested Interests (WEBDL-720p x264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv
Bull s04e16 - Missing (WEBDL-720p h264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv
Hawaii Five-0 s10e19 - E ho'i na keiki oki uaua o na pali (WEBDL-720p x264 AAC 2.0).mkv
Star Trek- Picard s01e08 - Broken Pieces (WEBDL-1080p x264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv

I did "Clear All Caches" and "Clean Database".

Here's a clean log file:

There are a lot of these errors. The directories exist and are the same as they were to scrap previous episodes of the sames series.
[Sanner] [IsValidDir] [NotValidDirIs] Path "\\SERVER3\video\TV Shows\A Million Little Things (2018)\.actors" has been skipped (path name is ".actors")
[Sanner] [IsValidDir] [NotValidDirIs] Path "\\SERVER3\video\TV Shows\A Million Little Things (2018)\extrafanart" has been skipped (path name is "extrafanart")
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Thank you!
(2020-03-14, 08:26)CaptainKen Wrote: Hi Dan, thanks for your dedication to the project!

Having an issue with these episodes not scrapping:
A Million Little Things s02e17 - one year later (WEBDL-720p h264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv
Blue Bloods s10e15 - Vested Interests (WEBDL-720p x264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv
Bull s04e16 - Missing (WEBDL-720p h264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv
Hawaii Five-0 s10e19 - E ho'i na keiki oki uaua o na pali (WEBDL-720p x264 AAC 2.0).mkv
Star Trek- Picard s01e08 - Broken Pieces (WEBDL-1080p x264 DDP 5.1 subs).mkv

I did "Clear All Caches" and "Clean Database".

Here's a clean log file:

There are a lot of these errors. The directories exist and are the same as they were to scrap previous episodes of the sames series.
[Sanner] [IsValidDir] [NotValidDirIs] Path "\\SERVER3\video\TV Shows\A Million Little Things (2018)\.actors" has been skipped (path name is ".actors")
[Sanner] [IsValidDir] [NotValidDirIs] Path "\\SERVER3\video\TV Shows\A Million Little Things (2018)\extrafanart" has been skipped (path name is "extrafanart")

UPDATE:
I should have been more specific in that "Update Libaray->TV Shows->Update TV Shows Only" is not working for all episodes.

However, right clicking on a series and choosing "(Re)Scrape Show" works for those missing episodes.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
How come I can't add any images for moviesets, I'm testing with the 5 Mission Impossible movies, Ember finds the movie set, adds the title of the set (Mission: Impossible Collection ), adds the id (87359) and the plot:
Mission: Impossible is a series of a secret agent thriller films based on the popular television series. They chronicle the missions of a team of secret government agents known as the Impossible Missions Force (IMF) under the leadership of Hunt.

But thats it, no posters, banners or anything like that.

Is there a setting I am missing?
I have a problem with the profiles. I've tried setting two -- the default one named Default, and a second one named TMDb which is a copy of Default but with TMDb being the first scraper followed by IMDb. In Default, it's the other way around. The changes don't seem to apply when I change the profile in EMM, the order stays the same. I've checked that settings.xml does change accordingly, and the profile works if I select it upon startup.

Another thing related to this. There is the option to load the default profile automatically. It seems that it will load whatever profile you chose the last time if that checkbox is enabled, I thought it was supposed to look for the profile named Default.
(2020-03-16, 20:28)Boulder Wrote: I have a problem with the profiles. I've tried setting two -- the default one named Default, and a second one named TMDb which is a copy of Default but with TMDb being the first scraper followed by IMDb. In Default, it's the other way around. The changes don't seem to apply when I change the profile in EMM, the order stays the same. I've checked that settings.xml does change accordingly, and the profile works if I select it upon startup.

Another thing related to this. There is the option to load the default profile automatically. It seems that it will load whatever profile you chose the last time if that checkbox is enabled, I thought it was supposed to look for the profile named Default.
The checkbox is to mark the default profile. If you want to select a profile to start you just have to select the name.
the only issue im having is that tv shows are not syncing to kodi. movies do. just able to make the files for tv shows. tried to scan within kodi but tv shows at times doesnt get correct info for series but does for episodes which is weird.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2