WIP Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Hi Komplex,
Thank you so much for sharing your TV Show settings (Scrapers - Data). I had recently just upgraded from the last version of Ember (think it was from back in 2015) to version 1.5 but never updated the settings (and what I used was probably recommended by someone 5 years ago). I had been using only the TVDB scrapper - all other were disabled for Scrapers - Data (probably explains why I had shows that went from showing a rating with 9 votes and when I did a refresh, the same show would show a rating with 70,000 votes - seriously). 

Since my Scrapers-Data settings were way out of wack (now updated) using what you listed, would you be willing to share your Scraper - Images settings? I have 3 enabled, in order: FanartTV, TMDB, TVDB and all options have been clicked/checked. Maybe for images it does not really matter as much? Even though I have used Ember for over 5 years (thank you Dan for this great app), still a newbie as far as settings go. 

Not sure if any of this depends on how/what your setup is.....I store movies/tvshows on several NAS, have Kodi 18.6 installed on 2 Nvidia TV Shields (older versions) and use default skin, Estuary. Simple setup that works fine for both me and my wife.

gully

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Discussion Thread - by gully53 - 2020-05-14, 13:06
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.