WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-06-09, 02:38)pstrg Wrote: I would be fantastic if the Movies list displayed not just the Title and Original Title columns but a also a Director one.
You can show or hide a column if you double click on an entry under Settings => Movies => General => Movie List Sorting.
All columns are displayed as wide as their content requires. Columns like Directors, Genres, Countries ect. are not listed because they can hold a huge amount of data (e.g. 3 directors or 10 Genres) what whould end in a medialist wider than your whole desk. In Ember 2.0 more columns can be displayed because i've added additional settings to control the wide of any column.

(2020-06-09, 02:38)pstrg Wrote: It seems that a user itself could create such a view by adding the required SQL commands and data to the Miscellaneous > Media List Editor fields.
All customs views has to be based on the default views. It is possible to add custom columns in custom views, but that was not the point of this function. The point of the editor was to give users the possibility to filter the lists with own criteria (e.g. "show me only movies with a rating higher than 4 and more than one audio stream").
Many addons/modules use the current used view with current filters too. It would be a huge effort to treat all user-created columns properly in all areas of the software.

(2020-06-09, 02:38)pstrg Wrote: There are two problems however: if one clicks Ember Database, what appears is info about a certain MyVideos43 database structure but afaik the Movies database is named MyMovies116.db (am I right?).
The latest version of Embers database is MyVideos46.emm, Kodi's version is 116 (or higher). But these have nothing to do with each other.
But you're right, the linked overview is outdated and I've to update it.

(2020-06-09, 02:38)pstrg Wrote: Would it be possible for a really knowledgeable, generous soul to publish a recipe to accomplish a Title / Original Title / Director / IMDB / TMDB / etc. window?
All columns except director and a few others can be enabled or disabled in the settings, so no custom view is needed.

Edit: For Ember 2.0 i removed the Media List Editor and replaced it with a user friendly "smart filter" editor like in Kodi so that the users no longer has to know how SQL queries works.

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2020-06-09, 10:21
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2