WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2020-08-31, 20:01)FumbDuck Wrote:
(2020-08-28, 16:55)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Hi @DanCooper - I see MSAA is dead (probably has been for some time) for movie set artwork management.  Are you planning to switch to Artwork Beef instead or should we only use the Kodi Interface going forward?

Ember scrapes artwork therefore it doesn't matter what artwork plugin Kodi uses, set it not to automatically add artwork from web services, identify local files only.  Please read the sticky guide for Movie Set Artwork Automator, it is very easy to set up.  

In Ember: 
In Scrapers - Data, tick Collection ID, tick "Add movie automatically to collection", if required also tick "Save extended collection info". 
In movie scraper (IMDB/TMDB etc) tick Collection ID
In Movie Sets - Files & Sources in the Kodi section set your path for movie set artwork.  In the Kodi Add Ons section once again set the path for movie set artwork

In Kodi:
Unzip the MovieSetArtwork Automator script
Find the file called (From memory) script.moviesetart.frodo (unless there's been a newer releaseHuh)
Assuming Windows, paste it into ... >appdata >roaming >kodi >addons
Start/re-start Kodi
System >Library settings >Videos "Show movie sets" = yes
Go to Kodi Programs, configure MovieSetArtworkAutomator: enable single artwork for all sets, set path for artwork
In MovieSetArtworkAutomator context menu, "Run" to run it

Read how to set up Ember to sync with Kodi & everything will be automated from now on.

Please read the stickies/guides & try things yourself so Dan can continue his hard work on new version.
MSAA is dead, hence my question!  You can't even download it in the latest versions of Kodi.  I know how to use this tool thanks and have been doing so for years.

My question was simple, seeing as MSAA is dead, is the intention to replace or only use the Kodi interface going forward.  It's a simple question and wouldn't take Dan a minute to answer.

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.5.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by Hairy Hippy - 2020-08-31, 21:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2