• 23(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Cancelled.
Hi, first of all I must admit that Ember M.M. is great, congratulations for this impressive work! I'm starting to use it to get nfo files and artwork for my tvshows and works quite well, but I have two issues that I can't find among its many options:

My skin (Aeon Tajo) is designed to show as many artworks as possible, so it can display several characterarts if they're available, they must be named characterart, characterart1, characterart2... Is it that possible? At the moment I can only get one characterart, and if I select another among the available ones, the former gets overwritten.

Aeon Tajo doesn't support extrafanarts in a separate folder named extrafanart, but it picks extrafanarts that are beside the rest of the artworks in the main movie/tvshow folder and named extrafanart, extrafanart1, extrafanart2... is there any option to get that?

Thanks in advance!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I note that folders that contain .m2ts video files are not being added (after clicking context menu Scan folder for new content...) to the main window list for scrapping.
(2020-09-24, 11:20)manfeed Wrote: they must be named characterart, characterart1, characterart2... Is it that possible?
(2020-09-24, 11:20)manfeed Wrote: it picks extrafanarts that are beside the rest of the artworks in the main movie/tvshow folder and named extrafanart, extrafanart1, extrafanart2... is there any option to get that?
Both options are not yet implemented. Please create a feature request on my bug tracker: http://bugs.embermediamanager.org
(2020-09-24, 16:13)pstrg Wrote: I note that folders that contain .m2ts video files are not being added (after clicking context menu Scan folder for new content...) to the main window list for scrapping.

Please check if .m2ts is in the Settings => Options => File System=> Valid Video Extensions list. Also a note: Ember does NOT support Bluray and DVD/VIDEO_TS folder structures for tv shows. That will be a feature of Ember 2.0.
(2020-09-25, 15:11)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 11:20)manfeed Wrote: they must be named characterart, characterart1, characterart2... Is it that possible?
(2020-09-24, 11:20)manfeed Wrote: it picks extrafanarts that are beside the rest of the artworks in the main movie/tvshow folder and named extrafanart, extrafanart1, extrafanart2... is there any option to get that?
Both options are not yet implemented. Please create a feature request on my bug tracker: http://bugs.embermediamanager.org
Thanks! I have noticed that I made a mistake, the extrafanarts must be named fanart1, fanart2, fanart3... I will also try to correct the Feature Request in your web.

Please, take into account that this is not a whim, but the recommended guideline for artworks for Kodi v18 onwards... 

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-09-25, 15:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-09-24, 16:13)pstrg Wrote: I note that folders that contain .m2ts video files are not being added (after clicking context menu Scan folder for new content...) to the main window list for scrapping.

Please check if .m2ts is in the Settings => Options => File System=> Valid Video Extensions list. Also a note: Ember does NOT support Bluray and DVD/VIDEO_TS folder structures for tv shows. That will be a feature of Ember 2.0.

Sorry for the delay.
.m2ts is among valid video extensions.
(2020-09-27, 20:40)pstrg Wrote:
(2020-09-25, 15:14)DanCooper Wrote:

Sorry for the delay.
.m2ts is among valid video extensions.
[SOLVED]
Was running 1.5.0.git.236c531; reverted to 1.5.0 x64 and now .m2ts is being recognized.
Any way to improve EMM's db access speeds?  Mine is taking 15 seconds to delete 1 TV episode from it's database these days.  It is kind of large though: [Movies (1746) | Sets (59) | TV Shows (284/12643)].
I'm in the process of switching to plex and I have a problem with handeling folders with extras in it. I try to exclude folders named "other" within the movie folders. So I added a line in the AdvancedSettings.xml (<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="NotValidDirIs" DefaultValue="">other|.actors|extrafanart|extrathumbs|video_ts|bdmv|audio_ts|recycler|subs|subtitles|.trashes</Setting>), as mentioned in the Undocumented AdvancedSettings thread. But the folder keeps poping up when I re-scan the movie folder. Am I doing this wrong?
Double-clicking an entry for editing is taking quite a while lately: about 15 seconds.
It also happened once that the edit screen opened instantaneously, as it used to - but just once; afterwards, the delay went back to 15s and remains so.
Clean database, clear cache do not revert the situation.
Any clue?
(2020-10-11, 00:35)pstrg Wrote: Double-clicking an entry for editing is taking quite a while lately: about 15 seconds.
It also happened once that the edit screen opened instantaneously, as it used to - but just once; afterwards, the delay went back to 15s and remains so.
Any clue?

That depends on how many extrathumbs and extrafanarts a movie/tv show has and if any module (like Kodi Interface or Trakt.tv) has to read the "has played" status before showing the edit dialog.
(2020-10-11, 16:37)DanCooper Wrote:
(2020-10-11, 00:35)pstrg Wrote: Double-clicking an entry for editing is taking quite a while lately: about 15 seconds.
Any clue?

That depends on how many extrathumbs and extrafanarts a movie/tv show has and if any module (like Kodi Interface or Trakt.tv) has to read the "has played" status before showing the edit dialog.
[SOLVED]
No extra thumbs or fanarts: Kodi interface was the culprit.
Dan, morning!

The dowload link dont work enymore...
(2020-10-14, 10:03)Soujirou Seta Wrote: Dan, morning!

The dowload link dont work enymore...
Just test it and working fine here
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2