• 33(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-01-08, 17:59)Rickt1962 Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 16:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-08, 15:58)Rickt1962 Wrote: I have a problem a new TV SHOW "Mr. Mayor" is not being scanned in on version 1.4 or 1.9 any suggestion ?
Which scrapers do you use and in which order?
Using IMDB next TMDB next is TVDB
Try to use IMDB only if you really need it and use TMDb as first scraper. Your can disable fields on TMDb to get it from IMDb.

IMDb is a a bad scraper because they don't have an API and parsing the website is a hit and miss and ofter broken because of changes in the HTML.
@DanCooper I put up a PR on github for parallel processing. Let me know what you think. Maybe you tried it before....?
(2021-01-08, 18:36)ralfonat Wrote: @DanCooper I put up a PR on github for parallel processing. Let me know what you think. Maybe you tried it before....?
Nice! I will give it a try after the next release with some important bug fixes.
Found the problem it was me not installing the video in the wrong folder
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
@DanCooper btw is there a possibility to limit trailers by size?

of the > 1000 scraped items, these were the top ones:

https://i.imgur.com/u9mfJmm.png

I think 1GB trailer is kinda much for most ... =P
(2021-01-09, 00:25)ralfonat Wrote: @DanCooper btw is there a possibility to limit trailers by size?

of the > 1000 scraped items, these were the top ones:

https://i.imgur.com/u9mfJmm.png

I think 1GB trailer is kinda much for most ... =P
Should be possible to get the size of youtube trailers and add a limit for it. Please create a feature request on http://bugs.embermediamanager.org
Yea, every response has the Content-Length usually which can also be parsed. I'll have a look.

One other question that came up:

is there a way to automatically sort movies by collection in Kodi? (Star Wars 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...) I resort to manually adding SortTitles for those kinds of movies where they are not sequentially ordered in the title..
No clue if this is unique, but when running Ember 1.9 and trying to add Movie/TV sources, I select the source path and source name, but the "OK" button to add the source is greyed out. Not sure if related but the "Default Language" dropdown has no options.

Am I missing a setup step? I've run Ember in previous versions with no issues.
(2021-01-09, 10:20)cprec Wrote: No clue if this is unique, but when running Ember 1.9 and trying to add Movie/TV sources, I select the source path and source name, but the "OK" button to add the source is greyed out. Not sure if related but the "Default Language" dropdown has no options.

Am I missing a setup step? I've run Ember in previous versions with no issues.
Yes, you missed to read the known bugs and workaround hint im the download thread...
(2021-01-09, 10:18)ralfonat Wrote: Yea, every response has the Content-Length usually which can also be parsed. I'll have a look.

One other question that came up:

is there a way to automatically sort movies by collection in Kodi? (Star Wars 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...) I resort to manually adding SortTitles for those kinds of movies where they are not sequentially ordered in the title..

What do you mean with "sort movies by collection"? You can sort movies in a collection by year (default) or by title. By title also the movie sort title will be respected.
I think there is still no way to change the mode via API for a specific set in Kodi.
Hello.
I have a problem with renamer module. When you try to use renamer on selected TV Show it moves whole folder to root folder. Renaming works fine but folder moving to different location. Im doing something wrong?
hi,

tinymediamanager's nfo and EMM's nfo aren't interchangeable.
EMM consider TMM's nfo broken and rename them as .info,
then informations are lost and a change show is necessary
to regenerate .nfo's.

Regards
hi, again,

the new release button on the upper right, should point to the new thread, or even better, to the git releases ?

Regards
(2021-01-10, 11:04)gits Wrote: hi, again,

the new release button on the upper right, should point to the new thread, or even better, to the git releases ?

Regards
Good idea, changed it to GitHub for next release.
(2021-01-10, 11:01)gits Wrote: hi,

tinymediamanager's nfo and EMM's nfo aren't interchangeable.
EMM consider TMM's nfo broken and rename them as .info,
then informations are lost and a change show is necessary
to regenerate .nfo's.

Regards
That's because TMM and other managers does not respect XML rules (e.g. empty value for an Integer, True instead of true). And no, I'm not interested to change the code to read broken XMLs like Kodi does.
You can check the log files to find out with line in your XML is wrong.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2