• 36(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Thumbs Up 
(2021-01-21, 11:21)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-20, 11:38)LaurNet Wrote:
(2021-01-19, 23:14)defleppard Wrote: Thanx @DanCooper . I found it..

Now..
it is possible to obtain the folder structure recognized by Kodi Matrix?
https://kodi.wiki/images/a/ac/LocalMovieSetsArt01.jpg
Hello, thanks for this great work DanCooper.
I have the same problem with directory structure. is it possible to have the same structure as 1.2 : Movie sets artwork - Official Kodi Wiki  Movie_sets_artwork (wiki)
Thanks
Yes it's possible with the restriction that Ember does not support multiple fanarts as "fanart1.jpg", "fanarts2.jpg" etc.
Go to Settings => MovieSets => Files and Sources => File Naming => Expert and set a common folder for movieset images and file names like in the example:

Usually you could use Tools => Rewrite MovieSets Content to get the new file names created but i've found a bug in Ember 1.9.2 and lower which prevents the files from being rewritten. As workaround you can open the edit dialog for each movieset on click OK or select all entries and use e.g. Context menu => rescrape single datafield => Title to trigger the rewrite of all movieset content (You can also "lock" the titles in the settings so that they are not changed under any circumstances).

I will fix the bug in Ember 1.9.3 and also add predefined settings for Kodi 19 movieset file naming.
You answered everything Cool ! Thank you very much
2 things:
1) the update button takes us to the old thread lol
2) is there any way ember can detect multiple movie files in 1 directory? sometimes, i may accidently add a movie to Movie.Title-Year folder but the filename is different and ember only shows 1 movie file. if i see multiple movies, i usually delete the lower quality but i manually have to go in each folder to see if i might have added something already in the library. if the directories are different tho, ember does show duplicates. so the problem is finding duplicates within the same sub directory.
(2021-01-21, 10:48)FlashPan Wrote:
(2021-01-20, 00:24)cabro Wrote: 1) If i'm using Ember do I still select TVDB/TMDB in Kodi or should I be going with Local Information Only?

2) How do I push the Ember Media Manager changes to Kodi? Do I just scan for changes/update the library in Kodi or do I need to clean the library?
1:  In Kodi you select local information.  If not, Kodi will skip the nfo and scrape all the data from the web.
2:  If you make changes to images/nfo etc these will not be picked up again automatically.  You need to refresh your source folder by doing this:

1. Remove a source/folder from the library by changing the content setting to "None". 
2. When Kodi asks you if you want to remove those items from the library, say yes. 
3. Kodi will then show a progress bar and remove those entries. 
4. Change the content setting back to what it was before (in this case local....). 
5. Kodi will then rescan in those entries and pull down the new images, data etc

The clean functionis to to tidy up the the kodi database that holds all the info.
Thanks Flashpan, worked perfect!
(2021-01-21, 23:02)dr-oopie Wrote: 1) the update button takes us to the old thread lol
Has already been fixed in 1.9.2. Maybe you have to update your version.

(2021-01-21, 23:02)dr-oopie Wrote: 2) is there any way ember can detect multiple movie files in 1 directory? sometimes, i may accidently add a movie to Movie.Title-Year folder but the filename is different and ember only shows 1 movie file. if i see multiple movies, i usually delete the lower quality but i manually have to go in each folder to see if i might have added something already in the library. if the directories are different tho, ember does show duplicates. so the problem is finding duplicates within the same sub directory.
There is no easy to use function implemented. But I briefly programmed something that should find duplicate videos in the same directory. The function does not run in a worker, i.e. the GUI does not react until the search is completed (the buttons are active again when the search is finished). Link
I've set the Force Language in the Images scraper for Movies to be English but when I scrape this movie it still automatically pulls the Portugese image for Fanart landscape
Example movie https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/13465-t...nd-mr-toad
Any ideas?
(2021-01-22, 00:46)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-21, 23:02)dr-oopie Wrote: 1) the update button takes us to the old thread lol

(2021-01-21, 23:02)dr-oopie Wrote: 2) is there any way ember can detect multiple movie files in 1 directory? sometimes, i may accidently add a movie to Movie.Title-Year folder but the filename is different and ember only shows 1 movie file. if i see multiple movies, i usually delete the lower quality but i manually have to go in each folder to see if i might have added something already in the library. if the directories are different tho, ember does show duplicates. so the problem is finding duplicates within the same sub directory.
There is no easy to use function implemented. But I briefly programmed something that should find duplicate videos in the same directory. The function does not run in a worker, i.e. the GUI does not react until the search is completed (the buttons are active again when the search is finished). Link

sweet next version the should bring me here lol!

that exe is now placed in embers root and omg it works awesome!!! thank you! i asked on reddit and discord for windows python and batch nerds but got no help and this exe does exactly what i needed!!! 

the only thing with the newest version is i dont remember if the scraping dialog did imdb manual search by id instead of tmdb. i liked how i could google a movie and imdb would pop up easier so copying that id and pasting it would cross reference and fetched info from both imdb and tmdb.
(2021-01-22, 02:36)dr-oopie Wrote: that exe is now placed in embers root and omg it works awesome!!! thank you! i asked on reddit and discord for windows python and batch nerds but got no help and this exe does exactly what i needed!!! 
Great! Was a 10min copy-paste action from Embers scan routine, very dirty coding that no one should ever see Rofl  Rofl

(2021-01-22, 02:36)dr-oopie Wrote: the only thing with the newest version is i dont remember if the scraping dialog did imdb manual search by id instead of tmdb. i liked how i could google a movie and imdb would pop up easier so copying that id and pasting it would cross reference and fetched info from both imdb and tmdb.
The first Scraper in the list will be used for searching. If you've IMDb as first than you can only use an IMDb ID to search. If you've TMDB as first scraper than you can use TMDB or IMDb ID to search (i think the label is says only TMDb but both works).
If you usually download szene releases you can keep the release NFO and enable Ember settings to "overwrite non-conform NFO". Usually the release NFO isn't a proper XML but most time it includes the IMDB ID which Ember still tries to read from that NFO and use it as inital unique ID. After the first scrape the NFO will be overwritten with a clean one.
(2021-01-17, 19:08)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-17, 17:58)skyeia Wrote: The only solution for me without downgrade is click the "Manual TVDB Entry" and type the ID, but it is very annoying.
Yes, another user already told me that bug. I've fixed it, next release should come out in a few hours.
would you mind to release a minor version for this bug  Sad
(2021-01-22, 00:46)DanCooper Wrote:

Hi Dan!
Many thanks for the Duplicate Finding Tool!
I didn't know I needed it, but I actually do :-)
Regards
O.
Possible feature request...

I do not want to use the Trakt watched status functionality as I don't want the watched status written to the nfo.  The reason being is that I use different profiles in Kodi (e.g. kids) and if the nfo is marked with as watched, it does so in all the profiles and not just the master.

My request is to only pull my Trakt rating and have that added.

At the moment, I don't see how the user rating is pulled at all, yet I see a column for this item.  What have I missed and where would EMM get this user rating from?
Dan : Since the last 2 updates my command line function has stopped working. No more auto scraping of movies or TV Shows.
Log errors:41:25.1EmberAPI.CommandLineEmberAPI.CommandLine.RunCommandLine1TRACECall CommandLine    41:25.1EmberAPI.CommandLineEmberAPI.CommandLine.RunCommandLine1WARN[CommandLine] Invalid command: -newauto 41:25.1EmberAPI.CommandLineEmberAPI.CommandLine.RunCommandLine1WARN[CommandLine] Invalid command: -all
"H:\Ember Media Manager\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -updatemovies -scrapemovies -newauto all -nowindow
TIMEOUT /T 120
taskkill /IM Ember Media Manager.exe /F

Any idea whats gone wrong?
I had to redo the command line code again as the backup I used to keep was deleted accidentally so it might be the case that there is something wrong here, please advice
Cheers
(2021-01-24, 12:34)Hairy Hippy Wrote: Possible feature request...

I do not want to use the Trakt watched status functionality as I don't want the watched status written to the nfo.  The reason being is that I use different profiles in Kodi (e.g. kids) and if the nfo is marked with as watched, it does so in all the profiles and not just the master.

My request is to only pull my Trakt rating and have that added.

At the moment, I don't see how the user rating is pulled at all, yet I see a column for this item.  What have I missed and where would EMM get this user rating from?
Hi Hippie,

I had an similar issue and solved it via MySQL and advancedsettings.xml...
MySQL stores a central Kodi DB and with the "name" tag in advancedsettings.xml each kid has its own Seen/unseen setting.

Example:
<advancedsettings>
 <videodatabase>
    <type>mysql</type>
    <host>192.168.xxx.xxx</host>
    <port>3306</port>
    <user>xxxxx</user>
    <pass>xxxxx</pass>
    <name>user1xxxxx</name>
  </videodatabase>
  <musicdatabase>
    <type>mysql</type>
    <host>192.168.xxx.xxx</host>
    <port>3306</port>
    <user>xxxxx</user>
    <pass>xxxxx</pass>
    <name>user1xxxxx</name>
  </musicdatabase>
  <videolibrary>
    <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
    <importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint>
  </videolibrary>
     <cache>
        <buffermode>1</buffermode>
        <memorysize>157286400</memorysize>
        <readfactor>20</readfactor>
    </cache>
</advancedsettings>

Have fun trying :-)
O.
(2021-01-24, 16:22)shaktoo Wrote: -scrapemovies -newauto all

I think i should be (not really tested):
Code:
-scrapemovies newauto all

"newauto" and "all" are sub-parameter of "-scrapemovies" and these must not be preceded by a hyphen
(2021-01-23, 15:27)skyeia Wrote:
(2021-01-17, 19:08)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-17, 17:58)skyeia Wrote: The only solution for me without downgrade is click the "Manual TVDB Entry" and type the ID, but it is very annoying.
Yes, another user already told me that bug. I've fixed it, next release should come out in a few hours.
would you mind to release a minor version for this bug  Sad
I moved to a new apartment at the weekend and I'm setting up my workplace again today. At the moment I'm still working on the multi-rating implementation, but it should be finished soon or tomorrow. After that there will be a new release.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2