WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
Thumbs Up 
(2021-01-21, 11:21)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-01-20, 11:38)LaurNet Wrote:
(2021-01-19, 23:14)defleppard Wrote: Thanx @DanCooper . I found it..

Now..
it is possible to obtain the folder structure recognized by Kodi Matrix?
https://kodi.wiki/images/a/ac/LocalMovieSetsArt01.jpg
Hello, thanks for this great work DanCooper.
I have the same problem with directory structure. is it possible to have the same structure as 1.2 : Movie sets artwork - Official Kodi Wiki  Movie_sets_artwork (wiki)
Thanks
Yes it's possible with the restriction that Ember does not support multiple fanarts as "fanart1.jpg", "fanarts2.jpg" etc.
Go to Settings => MovieSets => Files and Sources => File Naming => Expert and set a common folder for movieset images and file names like in the example:

Usually you could use Tools => Rewrite MovieSets Content to get the new file names created but i've found a bug in Ember 1.9.2 and lower which prevents the files from being rewritten. As workaround you can open the edit dialog for each movieset on click OK or select all entries and use e.g. Context menu => rescrape single datafield => Title to trigger the rewrite of all movieset content (You can also "lock" the titles in the settings so that they are not changed under any circumstances).

I will fix the bug in Ember 1.9.3 and also add predefined settings for Kodi 19 movieset file naming.
You answered everything Cool ! Thank you very much

Messages In This Thread
Miscellaneous > Media List Editor - by pstrg - 2020-06-09, 02:38
MovieSets - by pstrg - 2020-06-11, 22:01
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread - by LaurNet - 2021-01-21, 12:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2