• 42(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
can you make the title text highlightable? sometimes i just need to quickly copy the text so in order to do that i have to edit it.
Hello friends, I have a Kodi file organization question that I'd like to get your input on. I have some movies that have 2 version. One version is 1080/SDR and another is 4K/HDR. How would you organize the files within Kodi and with Ember Media Manager? Does Ember Media Manager's auto rename module support such a setup? Thanks.
(2021-04-02, 09:31)Nwalker Wrote: Hello friends, I have a Kodi file organization question that I'd like to get your input on. I have some movies that have 2 version. One version is 1080/SDR and another is 4K/HDR. How would you organize the files within Kodi and with Ember Media Manager? Does Ember Media Manager's auto rename module support such a setup? Thanks.

I learnt long ago putting everything in a single folder in Kodi is doomed to disaster for any number of reasons, your example being one of them.

This probably isn't the most efficient but it works for me. I separate my movies into rough genre subdirectories and I have one dedicated to 4k. I then set up playlists based on a path limit (so playlist called 4k is "Path must contain //movies/4k" and then I create a custom submenu in Aeon Nox which uses that playlist as the root directory for that menu.

IF your entire collection is flagged with tags/genre's you agree with then you can do it using them instead but years of collecting movies and there's only so many Sci Fi films you can accept in "Romance" because the lead has a 5 minute slap and tickle with the co-star and some moron adds a "Romance" genre tag to the film on IMDB/TMDB.

G
hey dan,

just stumbled upon something using 1.9.2:

scraping trailers on youtube with 'Raya und der letzte Drache "trailer" deutsch' will not produce sensible results.

Even using a direct link will not allow download. Seems like something is amiss finding the video details?

Can you check?

Many thanks.
hey dan,

one more thing: I'm using Kodi 19 now. Seems like the movie set artwork folder now needs subfolders to access the artwork. Is there a solution for Ember?
(2021-04-04, 00:12)ralfonat Wrote: hey dan,

one more thing: I'm using Kodi 19 now. Seems like the movie set artwork folder now needs subfolders to access the artwork. Is there a solution for Ember?

Try this is the file naming for movie set
(2021-04-04, 14:55)komplex Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 00:12)ralfonat Wrote: hey dan,

Try this is the file naming for movie set

Awesome komplex, that works! However when using "Tools -> Rewrite MovieSet Content -> All Items" this seems to be ignored.

Update: Seems like there was a general bug writing moviesets involving MovieSet.IsOnline that appears not fixed in 1.9.2.

(Revision: 6f86b145b900d38c7a50818216c1b14afbe1628e
Author: DanCooper <[email protected]>
Date: 23.02.2021 21:03:28
(2021-04-05, 07:47)ralfonat Wrote: Awesome komplex, that works! However when using "Tools -> Rewrite MovieSet Content -> All Items" this seems to be ignored.
Yes, will be fixed i new release.
I accidentally pushed some of the changes on GitHub, but I'm not finished with all the changes and the status on GitHub still has various bugs.
(2021-04-03, 22:44)ralfonat Wrote: hey dan,

scraping trailers on youtube with 'Raya und der letzte Drache "trailer" deutsch' will not produce sensible results.

Even using a direct link will not allow download. Seems like something is amiss finding the video details?

Can you check?

Many thanks.

@DanCooper any luck verifying this one?
How well does this work for anime shows? Is there support for anime-specific info sources like anidb.net or maybe myanimelist.net?
(2021-04-15, 18:48)badbob001 Wrote: like anidb.net or maybe myanimelist.net?
Not yet. I havn't wrote a scraper for this providers.
(2021-04-11, 15:52)ralfonat Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 22:44)ralfonat Wrote: hey dan,

Can you check?

Many thanks.

@DanCooper any luck verifying this one?
Yes, it's a bug that I've fixed for the next release (also Videobuster for HD trailers in German), but at the same time YouTube has changed some things and i wait for the fixed version of the videolib addon to get all YouTube videos downloadable.
Hi there, I had a problem with my hard drive and some folders were deleted. Sadly I haven't discovered this before my latest cleaning of the database. So now I'm missing around 180 movies. That's not really a problem initself, but I would really like to know what exactly was removed from the database. Is there a way find that out? I checked the logs but I couldn't find anything specific. Thanks in advance.
(2021-04-21, 21:32)TheGeekSteve Wrote: Hi there, I had a problem with my hard drive and some folders were deleted. Sadly I haven't discovered this before my latest cleaning of the database. So now I'm missing around 180 movies. That's not really a problem initself, but I would really like to know what exactly was removed from the database. Is there a way find that out? I checked the logs but I couldn't find anything specific. Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, what is deleted during the database cleanup is not logged. But I can add that for future versions. If you are making a backup of Ember you could compare the files "MyVideos##.emm" (SQLite).
Hi Dan,
  I just noticed an issue with the Certifications Limit in Movies, Scraper Fields-Global.  Where you are supposed to be able to select a limit the only value in the list is "ALL".  Previous versions did not have this issue.  Could you please investigate.

Thanks
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2