• 43(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-04-24, 04:21)hslansky Wrote: Hi Dan,
  I just noticed an issue with the Certifications Limit in Movies, Scraper Fields-Global.  Where you are supposed to be able to select a limit the only value in the list is "ALL".  Previous versions did not have this issue.  Could you please investigate.

Thanks

Is the file "Core.Languages.Certifications.xml" existing in your ".\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\PROFILENAME" folder? If not you can create a new one with this content:

xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<core.languages.certifications xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <language>
    <name>USA</name>
    <abbreviation>us</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Germany</name>
    <abbreviation>de</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Bulgaria</name>
    <abbreviation>bg</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Argentina</name>
    <abbreviation>ar</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Azerbaijan</name>
    <abbreviation>az</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Belarus</name>
    <abbreviation>by</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Denmark</name>
    <abbreviation>dk</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Ireland</name>
    <abbreviation>ie</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Kazakhstan</name>
    <abbreviation>kz</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Portugal</name>
    <abbreviation>pt</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Australia</name>
    <abbreviation>au</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Austria</name>
    <abbreviation>at</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Brazil</name>
    <abbreviation>br</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Canada</name>
    <abbreviation>ca</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Chile</name>
    <abbreviation>cl</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Czech Republic</name>
    <abbreviation>cz</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Finland</name>
    <abbreviation>fi</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>France</name>
    <abbreviation>fr</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Hong Kong</name>
    <abbreviation>hk</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Iceland</name>
    <abbreviation>ic</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Italy</name>
    <abbreviation>it</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Japan</name>
    <abbreviation>jp</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Malaysia</name>
    <abbreviation>pg</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Mexico</name>
    <abbreviation>mx</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Netherlands</name>
    <abbreviation>nl</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>New Zealand</name>
    <abbreviation>nz</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Norway</name>
    <abbreviation>no</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Peru</name>
    <abbreviation>pe</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Philippines</name>
    <abbreviation>ph</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Singapore</name>
    <abbreviation>sg</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>South Korea</name>
    <abbreviation>kr</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Sweden</name>
    <abbreviation>se</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Switzerland</name>
    <abbreviation>ch</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Taiwan</name>
    <abbreviation>tw</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>UK</name>
    <abbreviation>gb</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Spain</name>
    <abbreviation>es</abbreviation>
  </language>
  <language>
    <name>Hungary</name>
    <abbreviation>hu</abbreviation>
  </language>
</core.languages.certifications>
(2021-04-24, 12:07)DanCooper Wrote:
  I just noticed an issue with the Certifications Limit in Movies, Scraper Fields-Global.  Where you are supposed to be able to select a limit the only value in the list is "ALL".  Previous versions did not have this issue.  Could you please investigate.

Thanks

Is the file "Core.Languages.Certifications.xml" existing in your ".\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\PROFILENAME" folder? If not you can create a new one with this content:
The file was not there so I created it as you suggested.  No difference, still only the "ALL" option.  I checked previous versions where this is working and the above file doesn't exist in those versions but the selection option is properly populated
(2021-04-24, 13:18)hslansky Wrote:
(2021-04-24, 12:07)DanCooper Wrote:

Thanks

The file was not there so I created it as you suggested.  No difference, still only the "ALL" option.  I checked previous versions where this is working and the above file doesn't exist in those versions but the selection option is properly populated
In older version the file name(s) are different. In the latest version 1.9.2 the certification languages entries will be populated by this file. You can also try to COPY the file from ".\Ember Media Manager\Defaults" into your profile folder.
(2021-04-24, 14:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-04-24, 13:18)hslansky Wrote:
(2021-04-24, 12:07)DanCooper Wrote: Is the file "Core.Languages.Certifications.xml" existing in your ".\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\PROFILENAME" folder? If not you can create a new one with this content:
In older version the file name(s) are different. In the latest version 1.9.2 the certification languages entries will be populated by this file. You can also try to COPY the file from ".\Ember Media Manager\Defaults" into your profile folder.
Problem has been resolved...thanks Dan
Does there now exist a properly working method for processing TV shows since TVDB went towards licensing?
(2021-05-01, 09:40)Boulder Wrote: Does there now exist a properly working method for processing TV shows since TVDB went towards licensing?
TVDb is still working, only the search result dialog is broken (you have to set the TVDB ID manually to confirm the dialog, will be fixed in next release). Another way is to use TMDb is scraper.
(2021-05-01, 20:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-05-01, 09:40)Boulder Wrote: Does there now exist a properly working method for processing TV shows since TVDB went towards licensing?
TVDb is still working, only the search result dialog is broken (you have to set the TVDB ID manually to confirm the dialog, will be fixed in next release). Another way is to use TMDb is scraper.
Thanks for that clarification.

Does all scraping with TVDb require their subscription? For instance, can you scrape episode info without scraping images?
Is anyone able to scrape TV Shows from any options at the moment? It seems TMDB, TVDB, IMDB all result in now data.
(2021-05-09, 20:05)McButton Wrote: Is anyone able to scrape TV Shows from any options at the moment? It seems TMDB, TVDB, IMDB all result in now data.
New episodes works for me as expected with TVDb as primary and TMDb as secondary scraper. I can test it later today with some new tv shows but it should still work.
(2021-05-10, 10:03)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 20:05)McButton Wrote: Is anyone able to scrape TV Shows from any options at the moment? It seems TMDB, TVDB, IMDB all result in now data.
New episodes works for me as expected with TVDb as primary and TMDb as secondary scraper. I can test it later today with some new tv shows but it should still work.

It's working fine! It was just so incredibly fast the last few times, and I clicked the wrong sort option looking for missing items, but they're in there. Thanks for all you do.
Ember is auto scraping all new added TV Shows from command line (using tvdb scraper )No Interaction required ... its scraped "Debris " & "Superman & Lois" with Nil issues. Really Chuffed.
How do you set which one is primary and which is secondary?
(2021-05-12, 01:58)Toricred Wrote:
How do you set which one is primary and which is secondary?
Manual scraping of TV Shows ( Jupiter's Legacy) worked perfectly using TVDB Scraper.
Blush
Hello,

Auto scrape cannot download landscape images. Right click menu > (RE)scrape menus also gave All Items, Meta. NFO, poster options only. Others are greyed out. Even selecting "All Items" still cannot scrape "Landscapes

Thank you
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2