• 44(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread
(2021-05-13, 17:28)ctorbaoglu Wrote: Hello,

Auto scrape cannot download landscape images. Right click menu > (RE)scrape menus also gave All Items, Meta. NFO, poster options only. Others are greyed out. Even selecting "All Items" still cannot scrape "Landscapes

Thank you
For each image type you have to enable a file name preset or custom name (Settings => Movies => Files & Sources => File Naming) and also a scraper that is capable of scraping that image type (e.g. Fanart.tv for Landscape).
@DanCooper : Please is Ember getting read for Matrix esp. regards Movie sets changes .
Also Please Please integrate the RT / MC / Oscar / Imdb & the new TMDB ratings scraping function as you said would do in the last update.
(2021-05-16, 15:15)shaktoo Wrote: @DanCooper : Please is Ember getting read for Matrix esp. regards Movie sets changes .
Also Please Please integrate the RT / MC / Oscar / Imdb & the new TMDB ratings scraping function as you said would do in the last update.

I'm working on it. Oscars and other nominations will not be implemented, but RT, MC and multi rating support (also some other new features):

Thumbs Up 
(2021-05-16, 15:53)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 15:15)shaktoo Wrote: @DanCooper : Please is Ember getting read for Matrix esp. regards Movie sets changes .

I'm working on it. Oscars and other nominations will not be implemented, but RT, MC and multi rating support (also some other new features):

Image Thanks Buddy...
(2021-05-16, 15:15)shaktoo Wrote: Also Please Please integrate the RT / MC / Oscar / Imdb & the new TMDB ratings scraping function as you said would do in the last update.
Can you tell me a skin that use multiple ratings from Kodi database and if the "rating_type" that i've found are correct? I've found only skins that uses an addon to get the RT an MC ratings on-the-fly and ignore allready existing ratings in the database like the skin "Arctic Horizon". The ratings in Ember whould be named as follow:

Code:
imdb
themoviedb
tvdb
trakt
metacritic
tomatometerallcritics
(2021-05-16, 18:55)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 15:15)shaktoo Wrote: Also Please Please integrate the RT / MC / Oscar / Imdb & the new TMDB ratings scraping function as you said would do in the last update.
Can you tell me a skin that use multiple ratings from Kodi database and if the "rating_type" that i've found are correct? I've found only skins that uses an addon to get the RT an MC ratings on-the-fly and ignore allready existing ratings in the database like the skin "Arctic Horizon". The ratings in Ember whould be named as follow:

Code:
imdb
themoviedb
tvdb
trakt
metacritic
tomatometerallcritics
The Best Skin ATM : Titan Bingie Mod 
This Skin

Check out the Screen shots for all the Eye candy !
This is what's achievable right now using Universal Movie Scraper ( but that also causes loads of issues where people have loads of rare / home films etc etc ). 
With Ember having all these option natively would be the ideal union & bliss !
However I kind of understand from your point of view regards using ratings from Kodi database / pre scraped / Local files.
I am guessing if there is a skin that can achieve this .. it will be TBM (Titan Bingie Mod) skin
Of course once implemented I would be the first one to implement & report gladly.
Smile
Also check Out Arctic Zephyr Skin by Jurial munkey who has used Tmdb Helper to scrape the ratings by using omdb API
(2021-05-16, 15:53)DanCooper Wrote:

Looks good, Dan, I'm looking forward to it!  One question, though.  I'm an Emby user and for Rotten Tomatoes, Emby uses the <criticrating> tag.  Will you be supporting that tag for RT ratings on Emby?
(2021-05-18, 01:28)KevinSartori Wrote: I'm an Emby user and for Rotten Tomatoes, Emby uses the <criticrating> tag.  Will you be supporting that tag for RT ratings on Emby?
Is there any page on the Emby wiki that shows how the ratings has to be named? Is <criticrating> a node inside the root or <ratings> node? Actually only the Kodi <ratings> container with the names you can see on the screenshot are supported.
(2021-05-18, 09:48)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-05-18, 01:28)KevinSartori Wrote: I'm an Emby user and for Rotten Tomatoes, Emby uses the <criticrating> tag.  Will you be supporting that tag for RT ratings on Emby?
Is there any page on the Emby wiki that shows how the ratings has to be named? Is <criticrating> a node inside the root or <ratings> node? Actually only the Kodi <ratings> container with the names you can see on the screenshot are supported.

I couldn't find an Emby wiki for that, so I thought it might be easier to show you an .nfo file exported by Emby: 
Quote:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<movie>
  <plot><![CDATA[A teenage girl fights to protect the last working well in a drought-stricken valley from a greedy water baron.]]></plot>
  <outline><![CDATA[Stand your ground.]]></outline>
  <lockdata>false</lockdata>
  <dateadded>2018-04-01 18:06:40</dateadded>
  <title>The Last Survivors</title>
  <originaltitle>The Well</originaltitle>
  <actor>
    <name>Haley Lu Richardson</name>
    <type>Actor</type>
    <tmdbid>1286328</tmdbid>
    <imdbid>nm4726634</imdbid>
  </actor>
  <actor>
    <name>Booboo Stewart</name>
    <type>Actor</type>
    <tmdbid>121868</tmdbid>
    <imdbid>nm1559927</imdbid>
  </actor>
  <actor>
    <name>Max Charles</name>
    <type>Actor</type>
    <tmdbid>558928</tmdbid>
    <imdbid>nm1934618</imdbid>
  </actor>
  <actor>
    <name>Nicole Arianna Fox</name>
    <type>Actor</type>
  </actor>
  <director>Tom Hammock</director>
  <writer>Jacob Forman</writer>
  <writer>Tom Hammock</writer>
  <credits>Jacob Forman</credits>
  <credits>Tom Hammock</credits>
  <trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=l9IVgbxOdpo</trailer>
  <rating>5.3</rating>
  <year>2014</year>
  <mpaa>Not Rated</mpaa>
  <imdbid>tt2558318</imdbid>
  <tmdbid>270771</tmdbid>
  <language>en-US</language>
  <premiered>2014-06-12</premiered>
  <releasedate>2014-06-12</releasedate>
  <criticrating>75</criticrating>
  <runtime>95</runtime>
  <tagline>Stand your ground.</tagline>
  <country>United States of America</country>
  <genre>Action</genre>
  <genre>Thriller</genre>
  <studio>Federighi Films</studio>
  <uniqueid type="Imdb">tt2558318</uniqueid>
  <uniqueid type="Tmdb">270771</uniqueid>
  <id>tt2558318</id>
  <fileinfo>
    <streamdetails>
      <video>
        <codec>h264</codec>
        <micodec>h264</micodec>
        <bitrate>13024224</bitrate>
        <width>1920</width>
        <height>800</height>
        <aspect>2.40:1</aspect>
        <aspectratio>2.40:1</aspectratio>
        <framerate>23.976025</framerate>
        <language>eng</language>
        <scantype>progressive</scantype>
        <default>False</default>
        <forced>False</forced>
        <duration>94</duration>
        <durationinseconds>5696</durationinseconds>
      </video>
      <audio>
        <codec>dts</codec>
        <micodec>dts</micodec>
        <bitrate>1536000</bitrate>
        <language>eng</language>
        <channels>6</channels>
        <samplingrate>48000</samplingrate>
        <default>True</default>
        <forced>False</forced>
      </audio>
      <subtitle>
        <codec>PGSSUB</codec>
        <micodec>PGSSUB</micodec>
        <language>eng</language>
        <default>True</default>
        <forced>False</forced>
      </subtitle>
    </streamdetails>
  </fileinfo>
  <tmdb>270771</tmdb>
  <votes>3419</votes>
  <datemodified>2021-01-11 18:35:20</datemodified>
  <videosource>bluray</videosource>
  <locked>false</locked>
</movie>

Does that help?
does anyone know of another media manger that will only scrape the trailer to the nfo? i was hoping MediaElch but doesnt have this option.
(2021-05-14, 13:03)DanCooper Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 17:28)ctorbaoglu Wrote: Hello,

Auto scrape cannot download landscape images. Right click menu > (RE)scrape menus also gave All Items, Meta. NFO, poster options only. Others are greyed out. Even selecting "All Items" still cannot scrape "Landscapes

Thank you
For each image type you have to enable a file name preset or custom name (Settings => Movies => Files & Sources => File Naming) and also a scraper that is capable of scraping that image type (e.g. Fanart.tv for Landscape).

Thank you for your help. But still having problems on MovieSets.

When right-click => (Re)Scape  MovieSet, it found the info add ID about the movieset but,doesn't download MovieSet images (poster, landscape etc.) I cannot set manually because there no such option as it has for the movies. So they showed up white folders in Kodi.
(Re)Scape Selected Movies =>  Automatic, gives "All Items" and "NFO" only, others still greyed out.

Settings are follows:
Settings => MovieSets => Files & Sources => File Naming => Kodi => Extended Images => Kodi Interface:
Landscape: Enabled

Settings => MovieSets => Files & Sources => File Naming => Kodi Addons => MovieSet Artwork Automator:

Settings => MoviesSets => Files & Sources => Scrapers - Images => FanArtTV:
Poster: Enabled
Settings => MoviesSets => Files & Sources => Scrapers - Images => TMDB:
Poster: Enabled
(2021-05-22, 20:20)ctorbaoglu Wrote: Thank you for your help. But still having problems on MovieSets.
Kodi 19 is the first version that supports movieset images out-of-the box. The current version of Ember does not support these new folder/file name structure as default option, you have to set it manually in the file name expert settings (folder and file name) and in Kodi (folder). Check this post for more information: Link

Ember needs a folder to store all movieset images, if you use custom expert settings or the current default file names for the Kodi Interface. The Kodi Interface can sync ANY file name/path to Kodi, so if you set the new folder/file name structure for Kodi 19 you don't have to enable also the "Kodi Interface" default settings.

NFO for moviesets are not needed because all information will be stored in the movie NFO if you've enabled the option Settings => Movie => Scraper-Data => Collection => something like "extended movieset informations in NFO".
@DanCooper hey Dan can you help me with this command line?

Code:
Ember Media Manager.exe" -nowindow -cleanvideodb -updatemovies -updatetvshows -scrapemovies newask all -scrapemoviesets newask all -scrapetvshows newask all

I am running this command line and it adds the newly copied movies but does not scrape them. Is this a parallel running problem? Or because updatetvshows after updatemovies resets new state? Or does it have to do with the movies not getting put into "new" state?

If you need I have the log file available.
(2021-05-24, 20:13)ralfonat Wrote: Or because updatetvshows after updatemovies resets new state?
Exactly! You have to run -updatemovies -scrapemovies newask all -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newask all, that should work.

(2021-05-24, 20:13)ralfonat Wrote: Is this a parallel running problem?
No. The command line arguments will be processed one after the other.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.9.x - Download & Discussion Thread2