Win Show in Windows Explorer
Rainbow 
There's a context menu item in iTunes that I have used quite frequently called "Show in Windows Explorer", which is quite handy when I want to find a song file in order to load it into Picard MusicBrainz.   Is there a similar function in Kodi or one of its interfaces?  Quite often I see a improperly tagged song in Kodi and would like to access the file in order to load it into Picard MusicBrainz and a "Show in Windows Explorer" would help me towards this goal.
The windows support forum is not the best place to post a question  of this nature, I'll move this thread along regarding the music section where some users might have more experience in this area. I suspect there is efforts in this regard, but likely involves procedures and add-ons of which I'm unfamiliar. The Tips & Tricks thread includes many step by step guides some of which are music oriented. Simple search with either Google or the forum search tool should bring to light subject matter that may offer a solution.
No, nothing in Kodi core provides this (although perhaps an addon could be written that did).

Running Kodi on Windows, or any device with a keyboard and facility to run file explorers and tagging software, then such a feature has obvious usefullness. However Kodi is run on many platforms that don't have that, and often controlled via TV remote only, so it is unlikely as an addition to core functionality.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show in Windows Explorer0