Bug Something wrong with my tmm 3.1.3
I think this should not be a bug.Ping api.themoviedb.org from China timeout.
try this: https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/5e521f1f...00134a0374
Quote:hello suckers~~ i got to say. as a chinese . these forums are really hard to regist.
solution is here: change your PC's system host . the host file is locate at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc open the host file with note. then u will see this:
# Copyright © 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp. # # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows. # # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name. # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one # space. # # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol. # # For example: # # 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server # 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host # localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself. # 127.0.0.1 localhost # ::1 localhost
Just add this IP address downbelow and save the file. replace the old host file.
IP address: 13.224.161.90 api.themoviedb.org
Then enjoy the scrape u suckers~~
Hope that somebody can tell the issue to the developer. see what problem cause it happened. Dont know why I cant get registed in that forum of KODI Smile
artwork is being fetched from another server (which the tmdb API returns with the /configuration call).
At the moment it looks like that those images are hosted on `image.tmdb.org` - I suppose you have to create an DNS entry in your hosts file for this domain too
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I believe this is a regional issue (china / asia). Due to dns errors and connection timeouts, manually changing the hosts file can temporarily solve the problem, but it is best to fix it officially.
Add at the end of the host file (windows: c: / windows / system32 / drivers / etc / hosts)
13.224.161.90 api.themoviedb.org
It can also work on the router to solve the search problem of andriod kodi and jellyfin
Help i found here
https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/5e521f1f...00134a0374
Where can I find older Versions (e.g. 3.1.2) for Mac?

I did not update for a while, now with 3.1.4 I run into these problems, no China, no Windows here.
I'd rather switch to a version that works for me.
Romanes eunt domus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Something wrong with my tmm 3.1.30