Release Multi Weather
Hello,
I have a problem with your add-on for a few days,
I am from Italy, this is my log:
epacuyavez (paste)
I tried installing this add-on (it's a fork of your add-on):
https://github.com/cytech/weather.multi
This add-on works, but not totally:
- The real time does NOT work (icon visible from the main home page)
- Daily forecast works
- Hourly forecasts NOT work
- The maps work
Could you help me?
Thanks
I add a detail, the add-on 0.0.13:
- on Windows does not work
- on my phone with Android 12 it does not work
- while on FireStick (always with Kodi 19.4, the exact same version of Windows) it works perfectly.
Why?
(2022-05-01, 21:21)Napster32 Wrote: I am from Italy, this is my log:

Our forum rules (wiki) apply to people in Italy as well, which means that Kodi setups with video piracy add-ons are not eligible for support on this forum.
Kindly first remove all add-ons colored in orange in your Kodi log, before we can continue.
ok, i'll do it right away in the day, i follow the rules but i don't think my problem is connected to this thing anyway. The setup of Kodi in my FireStick is the same as in Windows but on the FireStick everything works perfectly. However, soon I will re-attach the log following the rules.
(2022-05-02, 07:00)Napster32 Wrote: but i don't think my problem is connected to this thing anyway.

It's the principle. No piracy add-ons on this forum. Also, such add-ons have been known to affect Kodi core functionality, and in that way, troubleshooting (other) problems becomes more difficult.
ok, I understand perfectly and I apologize. in the day I put the log back correctly. My observation is that I don't understand why the add-on works in some devices anyway, while in others it doesn't. Perhaps it is the operating system that affects the functioning of the add-on?
That is the million dollar question. Perhaps the Python implementation works differently on various operating systems.
As agreed, here is a logo elaborated on LibreElec,
I have removed all suspicious add-ons.
Here is the Registry:
qoqeyecusa (paste)
I tried again in Windows, here is the log:
idanukapoz (paste)
I should do the same thing on my phone's Android 12 as well, but I think the log is always the same.
Hope to help in the resolution
the addon is currently broken.
while older install will likely continue to work, new installations will fail.

i've spent more than a few hours trying to find a fix for it, but haven't succeeded yet.
in case anyone from the community wants to dig into it, that would be much appreciated.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
So from what I understand, if I'm not mistaken, if I backup an old installation and import to a new one, it should probably work?
I am thinking... perhaps the empty cookies come from the EU regulation that requires usage of cookies to be first approved by the user? That would perhaps explain why not everybody is seeing the problem.
I confirm, I just restored a backup and it actually works. What a strange thing...
@Napster32 I bet you have cookies still saved in your settings. Anyhow.. I checked the in-browser cookies and they contain the following keys:
- A1
- A1S
- A3
- cmp
- EuConsent
- GUC
- thamba
- yhcstamp

Addon is looking for a key called 'B' so that cannot work either. Or perhaps I am doing something completely wrong.
Finally got it to work. Took the cookies and ycrumb out of the browser and set it as globals in the script and tadaaa...
Where can I temporarily (until the script is officially fixed) find the file you have edited?
Could you share it? Thank you so much
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0