• 12(current)
Release Multi Weather
It worked immediately for me, no need to wait or restart.  Thanks for creating and maintaining what I consider to be a must-have add-on for Kodi.

tobor
Quote ronie: "Estuary is a giant piece of crap." Looking for a new quote. Ideas?
(2022-05-12, 22:52)ronie Wrote: cool, thanx for testing.

the new version has been submitted to the addon repo.

so one thing though, the maps just show maps, no colour filter or clouds like it does on the openweathermap site. i never used that option so i missed it when i tested. it just shows the normal openstreetmaps tiles so they dont show anything. no colour filter for temps, rain, clouds.

screenshot
Hi @ronie,

The Multi Weather addon version 0.0.15 is not working at all. Earlier versions were working fine for me. I'm on Kodi version 19.4 and using an Nvidia Shield TV Pro with Android 11. Could you please look into the issue and kindly provide a fix?

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.
(2022-05-14, 20:52)ShibajiCh Wrote: Thanks and Regards,

Have you tried re-installing and re-entering the settings for Multi-Weather?
Provide a debug-enabled kodi log file.
@ShibajiCh Just as a point of reference, I am running it on Matrix 19.4 on a Nvidia Shield using the latest Shield SW as well and having no problems at all.
Hi @wags1,

The Multi weather addon was working fine for me before the version 0.0.15 update. Now it's no longer working for me. I even installed version 0.0.14, but that is also not working for me anymore. I've temporarily shifted to the Gismeteo addon for now which is working fine for me.

Thanks and Regards,
ShibajiCh.
@ShibajiCh Not sure why it’s not working for you but v 0.0.15 is working fine here. It doesn’t seem to be an issue with the addon.
Hi
I added full french translation to Weblate
Add-on Update ?
French Kodi translator on Weblate
libreelec 10.0.02 on a RPI 4B 4GB. Plugin .15 Doesn't work. Will try to get logs when I get back to the box
log at yavevujoyo.kodi (paste)
@mats_o thanx for the heads-up!

mind testing if this version fixes the problem?
weather.multi-0.0.16.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ronie

I can confirm that .16 does work for me.
Me to, the .16 working on kodi 19.4 Amazon Cube.
@ronie When v0.0.16 upload to "Kodi Add-on repository" ?
will do that right now ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0