• 2(current)
Release Multi Weather
(2020-04-20, 08:13)Philip_Arthur_Dent Wrote:
(2020-04-20, 01:28)ronie Wrote: ah, i now remember there's an issue with weather.multi and recent kodi builds...
a fixed version of weather.multi is on it's way to the addon repo.

Thank you, then I am not just mad or blind or something... else.. Smile 
and today it works like a clock.
Thank you.
Thanks a lot for this.

Just added support in Rapier.
Kodi 19a2, macOS 10.15.7
Some text elements are cut off. Interestingly the text is only cut off when Kodi is in fullscreen. When switching to window mode the text shows fine.
it's kind of a known kodi bug... text can get cut off when switching between windowed and fullscreen mode.

the only thing that help at this point is to reload the skin.
it can be done by mapping this command to a button in your keymap:
<f5>ReloadSkin()</f5>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2020-04-19, 19:25)Philip_Arthur_Dent Wrote: Hi, since I am Philip Arthur Dent I have a possibly incredibly stupid question.
No, don't believe him. I'm the REAL Philip Arthur Dent and here's my even more stupid Q:

Using Yahoo! Weather with 18.9 I can find my little home town "Beyenburg (DE)" in the addon.

Any idea - as Multi Weather uses Yahoo as it's main source as well? - why I can't find it here?
(2020-10-06, 23:13)ronie Wrote: it's kind of a known kodi bug... text can get cut off when switching between windowed and fullscreen mode.

the only thing that help at this point is to reload the skin.
it can be done by mapping this command to a button in your keymap:
<f5>ReloadSkin()</f5>
Is there some GitHub issue to subscribe to for this problem?
I can't get this addon to work.  When I try on Android(zidoo) or the Windows 10 app to set Location 1, it never finds anything.  I've tried my city, city and state, city state and zip code and just the zip code and things like Los Angeles, CA it always says "No results found".   Did I miss an add-on or am I misunderstanding what to enter in the location?

This is a copy of the debug log: Log
@MuonGold version v0.0.5 of this addon is no longer working due to changes at yahoo,
but you should receive an update of this addon (v0.0.6) today / tomorrow which fixes that problem..
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-03-05, 20:25)ronie Wrote: @MuonGold version v0.0.5 of this addon is no longer working due to changes at yahoo,
but you should receive an update of this addon (v0.0.6) today / tomorrow which fixes that problem..

Thank you!
Hi @ronie 

I've been using Multi Weather throughout Matrix nightlies and the final release with no problems.  A week or so ago, I began using v20 nightlies and surprisingly it migrated over no problem.  Multi Weather worked fine up until yesterday.  I understand we are barely into v19 and v20 will have problems.  I thought I'd report this one to you regardless.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@brazen1 i've moved your post to the correct support thread.

the issue you're reporting was fixed today in multi weather v0.0.6.
you should receive an update today/tomorrow.
Yes, indeed Matrix and v20 did auto update to v0.0.6 and is working perfectly again.  Thank you.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hello! after installation and set location at first worked but after a while and every time i open kodi i get error. This is the error extracted from log.

ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/weather.multi/default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                       weather.MAIN(mode=sys.argv[1])
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/weather.multi/lib/weather.py", line 28, in __init__
                                                       self.get_forecast(location, locationid, locationlat, locationlon)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/weather.multi/lib/weather.py", line 115, in get_forecast
                                                       yahoo.Weather.get_weather(data, loc, locid)
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/weather.multi/lib/providers/yahoo.py", line 11, in get_weather
                                                       set_property('Updated'                   , convert_datetime(data['observation']['observationTime']['timestamp'], 'datetime', 'timedate', None))
                                                     File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/weather.multi/lib/conversions.py", line 185, in convert_datetime
                                                       timestruct = time.strptime(stamp[:-5], "%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S")
                                                   TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--
Hello ! Iget error everytime i open kodi no matte rwhat i do . Ihope this is enough. Thank You! Here is the log hastebin - otekohadup (kodi.tv)
@marius37bv the instructions on how to create a debug log are in the first post of this thread
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0