• 4(current)
Release Multi Weather
@spl147 please check the README.txt file, which is included in the addon.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-08-06, 14:20)ronie Wrote: @spl147 please check the README.txt file, which is included in the addon.

have read it, it doesnt give a clear example
it's Daily.1.Precipitation not Daily1.Precipitation
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-08-06, 14:30)ronie Wrote: it's Daily.1.Precipitation not Daily1.Precipitation

oh WOW, yea i feel stupid now....sorry about that
Hey all, a couple brief questions before I dig deeper in my debugging:

1. Is the maps working for everyone (I am in the US if it matters)? I have the openweathermap API key entered (I am using the free subscription) and it works fine outside of Kodi. I want to check its not a fundamental issue before I debug my version. I see the map BUT the overlays are missing (for all of them).
2. Related to debugging I see an issue in the logs with 'self.DEBUG' not being part of the class -- as such the debug log messages are not getting written out. If I replace the reference to 'self.DEBUG' with 'true', debug messages ARE output. 

Thanks for getting a weather app working -- the weather part works well.

Cheers, Tony.
Am I the only one having problems with Multi Weather ? Both my Intel NUCs running LIbreelec 10.0.1 are beeping and showing high temps (up to 2555 degrees F) along with a pop-up error message. I am running version 006 (I think).
(2022-02-09, 05:09)blueribb Wrote: Am I the only one having problems with Multi Weather ? Both my Intel NUCs running LIbreelec 10.0.1 are beeping and showing high temps (up to 2555 degrees F) along with a pop-up error message. I am running version 006 (I think).

Nope, its down for everybody.
Hi, I apologize for my bad english but it is not my language so I transcribe via google translation.

I love this Multi Weather addon, it has stopped working for a few hours and from the debug log I get this error shown below.

I tried to install Gismeteo addon and this works fine, but I don't like it.
So I would like to understand how to fix it.

Thanks for your kind attention, I'm waiting for your help.

This is the error log:

Quote:2022-02-09 04:28:58.300 T:3244 ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
Error Contents: 0
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Work-PC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.multi\default.py", line 5, in <module>
weather.MAIN(mode=sys.argv[1])
File "C:\Users\Work-PC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.multi\lib\weather.py", line 28, in __init__
self.get_forecast(location, locationid, locationlat, locationlon)
File "C:\Users\Work-PC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.multi\lib\weather.py", line 115, in get_forecast
yahoo.Weather.get_weather(data, loc, locid)
File "C:\Users\Work-PC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\weather.multi\lib\providers\yahoo.py", line 8, in get_weather
data = response['weathers'][0]
KeyError: 0
-->End of Python script error report<--
Nope, I'm having problems too.
Yep, seems like something changed on the MultiWeather side. Hopefully our weatherman @ronie can have a look.
Me as well....950 here, apparently
I'm always using this app to check  the weather, and when I booted up this morning I found this :-

02-09 07:39:38.815 T:995     ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 0
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/weather.multi/default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                       weather.MAIN(mode=sys.argv[1])
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/weather.multi/lib/weather.py", line 28, in __init__
                                                       self.get_forecast(location, locationid, locationlat, locationlon)
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/weather.multi/lib/weather.py", line 115, in get_forecast
                                                       yahoo.Weather.get_weather(data, loc, locid)
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/weather.multi/lib/providers/yahoo.py", line 8, in get_weather
                                                       data = response['weathers'][0]
                                                   KeyError: 0
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2022-02-09 07:39:39.422 T:995      INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped

Thanks for all the hard work you do, it's very appreciated.
It's been a long time since I've had to do this, so I forgot you want a full debug log :-

https://paste.kodi.tv/sequhijazi.kodi

Hope it's correct, and helps.

Thanks  again.
Here the same, with "enable logging": https://paste.kodi.tv/ohewedikih.kodi
thanx all for the reports.
i'll look into it.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0