• 14(current)
Release Multi Weather
@Heinrichxx In order for weather maps to work you'll need a free api key from openweathermaps (see the first post in this tread) and you will need to put that api key in the addon configuration. Once that is done, exactly how you open the addon and display the weather maps will be somewhat dependent on the skin you are using. I have never used the Amber skin so afraid I can't help you with that.
it differs from skin to skin, and some might not support weather maps.
i'd advise you to ask this question in the Amber support section of the forum.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Wags1
Hi Ronie
I have an api key and introduced them into the configuration
I will ask within the amber skin thread
Thank you
Heinrichxx
Seems to be working ok on Nexus. Running on 2 2017 Nvidia Shield Pros.
Hi
Thank you but I do not know how to include the map in amber.
Have great day
Heinrich
Hi ronie,
I have a problem with your new v.0.0.17 on CoreElec 20.1 (Kodi v.20.1 final) on Odroid N2. It just stopped showing weather info a few days ago. Same addon version on same CE version worked OK before, as if some (dependency?) update messed it up.

My debug log from a fresh CoreElec 20.1 installation, only Multi Weather is installed: http://ix.io./4rPy
I would say yahoo changed something again. I think line in comment for v0.0.17 is again good.

Code:
2023-03-26 03:23:38.417 T:3808 debug <general>: weather.multi: exception while getting cookie

For me it doesn't work not on Windows and not on LibreELEC either.
For me it works in Kodi 20.1 in Windows 10, and on Android 7.1.1&12.1 with Kodi 20.1...
(2023-03-26, 19:33)Sholander Wrote: For me it works in Kodi 20.1 in Windows 10, and on Android 7.1.1&12.1 with Kodi 20.1...
Mine works too, W10 and Kodi 20.1
@Sholander @ultraman please test this version:
weather.multi-0.0.18.zip
and kindly let me know if that one works for you.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yes, this version solves the problem; Multi Weather works again OK on CoreElec 20.1.
Tnx for quick solution  Smile
Works for me too on both Windows and LibreELEC.
great, thanx for testing!
i'll submit the update to the addon repo.
Hello Ronie.
I don't see the layers with the map information. Android 9.0 and Windows 10 and I don't know how to configure it. I have entered the two apis but it does not work. Estuary Skin.
@ronie

Translation to Portuguese (Brazil)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j1j2own...sp=sharing

Please one info it´s possible translate the words Cloudy, Mainly Cloudy to Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), or other languages, see the image

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0