Is it possible to check the actual filename for a video?
Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to quickly check the filename of a file while browsing TV shows episodes.
This is because I usually leave the scene name at the bottom of the episode filename, this way it's easier to find the correct subtitles.
Press 'i' on episode to get the infodialog.  Highlight the 'refresh' button but don't click it.  Full path (including filename) should be displayed underneath the buttons.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-02-25, 17:55)black_eagle Wrote: Press 'i' on episode to get the infodialog.  Highlight the 'refresh' button but don't click it.  Full path (including filename) should be displayed underneath the buttons.

Thank you for your support. Sorry if I didn’t hit you back sooner but I was unable to test. Anyway, I’m sure this works on PC, but I forgot to mention that I’m using Kodi on an Nvidia Shield TV, which I control with a remote. I tried anyway to hover on the “Refresh Information” button, and even longpressing it, but unfortunately I can’t see the the path/filename of the file.
That only works on Estuary not fTV. If I get some time I'll look into adding it in the future.
(2020-02-27, 08:08)Hitcher Wrote: That only works on Estuary not fTV. If I get some time I'll look into adding it in the future.

That's very nice from you @Hitcher , I really appreciate you taking it into consideration.
I really like your skin: it is my default and I set it on every Kodi installation.

I probably can't be much helpful but feel free to PM me if you happen to need something I can provide my help with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to check the actual filename for a video?0