Shows
Hello everyone!!

There a couple of shows new ones that are not working well: McMillion$ Episode 3 cannot get it to play, The Outsider Episode 8 "Foxhead" keeps playing the First Episode 1 "Fish in a Barrel" so that is now right, and Catherine the great 2019 tv-series with Helen Mirren Episode 2 won't play. So whats a lady to do?
Where are you obtaining those shows from? What is the source or add-on in use?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-02-25, 21:01)michprnt Wrote: not working well

This is not an adequate problem description.
Providing a debug log (wiki) would be a good start.
my guess is an illegal addon as new shows
McMillions Recap: FEB. 17, 2020
The Outsider Recap: Bad Omens FEB. 24, 2020
(2020-02-25, 21:28)DarrenHill Wrote: Where are you obtaining those shows from? What is the source or add-on in use?
I was from my library, today I could not get my "Better call Saul" and I freaked out. got to have saul.
so I went to "portal tv" got saul in. i'm going to try with the others or unless you have a better ideal?
I'm less techy these days so speak plain English, please!!!
(2020-02-25, 21:28)DarrenHill Wrote: Where are you obtaining those shows from? What is the source or add-on in use?
ok "tv portal" did not work for the other shows, so what's a girl to do?
so what should i do darren hill, this debug log that klojum mention where do i find that and will that work??
You should start with a debug log (wiki), although before that, if you haven't already, read the forum rules (wiki), especially the section on our piracy policy (wiki).

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-02-27, 22:02)DarrenHill Wrote: You should start with a debug log (wiki), although before that, if you haven't already, read the forum rules (wiki), especially the section on our piracy policy (wiki).

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Thank you! I will do this tomorrow and let you know!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shows0