• 4(current)
Release IMDb Trailers Addon
@Salomon Regarding your report: programmers are not "volunteers", they ARE actually volunteers. Non-binary Kodi add-ons are to be designed for all platforms, because Kodi is cross-platform. If they veer off course to one certain OS, things will go south. You've been using Kodi for years now, you know how things work by now.

So a bit more patience please, grasshopper. If we could rip up a couple of cans of new programmers, we would in a heartbeat.
(2022-05-21, 02:57)Salomon Wrote: we'll wait for when you have the time.
It should be a good practice...
Kind regards
ST

Matrix version has been accepted and released into Kodi Repo. Your install should have been updated with the fix now
Leia version still pending merge by Team Kodi, so give it a couple of days and that should be in too
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
Coming Soon and In Cinemas are empty now. I assume the website changed it's structure and the add-on needs to be tweaked a bit.
(2022-06-26, 17:37)G_streamer Wrote: Coming Soon and In Cinemas are empty now. I assume the website changed it's structure and the add-on needs to be tweaked a bit.
Yes, the web urls have changed and so is the content. Needs to be re-coded.
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
(2022-06-26, 17:37)G_streamer Wrote: Coming Soon and In Cinemas are empty now. I assume the website changed it's structure and the add-on needs to be tweaked a bit.

v 2.1.16 Update released with fixes to those sections and some overall improvements with info metadata. Matrix version merged by Team Kodi. Leia version will be available in a few days
Hi, just advising Coming Soon is empty again & Recently Added errors trying to open.
(2022-11-17, 16:27)Sekt0r Wrote: Hi, just advising Coming Soon is empty again & Recently Added errors trying to open.

Thanks, fixed in this commit. Will raise a PR over the weekend
Can this add-on be accessed when trying to watch a particular trailer from the Information window of a movie rather than the YouTube add-on?
(2022-11-20, 19:28)pauls156 Wrote: Can this add-on be accessed when trying to watch a particular trailer from the Information window of a movie rather than the YouTube add-on?

Yes if the addon is coded to use it with the below plugin endpoint, it does work. replace the imdb id with the id of the movie
Code:
plugin://plugin.video.imdb.trailers/?action=play_id&imdb=tt0113957
Not sure I understand what you mean. Can you dumb it down for me? How do you code the addon to use it with the plug-in endpoint? Do you have to have the IMDB ID for each movie? I’m trying to see if there is an alternative as YouTube isn’t working for me. If you happen to know how to troubleshoot that add-on, I have a couple of posts at the end of the YouTube topic.
The addon (for e.g., tmdb helper) as it scrapes will have the imdb ids for each movie and tv show, so it will be trivial for the addon dev to use that id and point to the plug-in endpoint when building the listitem in code. As you a user you can't do anything about it
(2022-11-17, 22:10)gujal Wrote:
(2022-11-17, 16:27)Sekt0r Wrote: Hi, just advising Coming Soon is empty again & Recently Added errors trying to open.

Thanks, appreciate the quick fix. I applied it myself and all working good.
(2022-11-17, 22:10)gujal Wrote:

Thanks for this. I applied it manually to my local copy and it works great.

It still hasn't been released in the normal channels...
(2022-12-28, 05:40)gargamon Wrote: Thanks for this. I applied it manually to my local copy and it works great.

It still hasn't been released in the normal channels...
I am trying to figure out how to fix the deprecation notice on setcast() in Kodi Nexus 20. Will release once i get it working
@gujal try
python:

vtag = listitem.getVideoInfoTag()
                if cast2:
                    cast3 = []
                    for p in cast2:
                        cast3.append(xbmc.Actor(p['name'], '', 0, p['thumbnail']))
                    vtag.setCast(cast3)
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDb Trailers Addon1