Release IMDb Trailers Addon
There are many Movie Preview Sites on YouTube, Use the YouTube Video Plugin and use as many preview channels as you like. Its easy as and better previews too.
hastebin - joqazogedu (kodi.tv)

got the IMDB Trailers error in this code

please help me
Quote:error <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS! Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'> Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get' Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\32860\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.imdb.trailers\default.py", line 22, in <module> imdb_trailers.Main() File "C:\Users\32860\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.imdb.trailers\resources\lib\imdb_trailers.py", line 85, in __init__ self.play_id() File "C:\Users\32860\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.imdb.trailers\resources\lib\imdb_trailers.py", line 715, in play_id if video.get('latestTrailer'): AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get' -->End of Python script error report<--
Just got the problem from that.please help me if you can.
Which movie trailer were you trying to play, looks like it returned an empty response when trying to play and hence the errror
And providing a logsnippet is no use, need full unedited debug log to troubleshoot

It looks like you are trying to invoke the playback from some other script/addon and passing wrong imdb_id
IMdB ids are usually 8 digit numbers, you seem to be passing 3 digit number
Code:
2023-03-19 04:17:09.046 T:7808 debug <general>: CPythonInvoker(29): plugin://plugin.video.imdb.trailers/
2023-03-19 04:17:09.046 T:7808 debug <general>: CPythonInvoker(29): 13
2023-03-19 04:17:09.046 T:7808 debug <general>: CPythonInvoker(29): ?action=play_id&imdb=470
Kodi 19.5 on Windows 10 | CoreELEC NE 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64 | Kodi 20.1 on Xbox One X | Kodi 21 nightly Linux Mint Vera XFCE
Can I post full debug log to your e-mail?It shows exceeding the maximum length when I duplicate the log to the hastebin.
Certainly the problem is in how plugin.video.imdb.trailers is being called with an invalid imdb id.  We need to see the log from before the plugin is called.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDb Trailers Addon1
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.