[GSOC 2020] Regarding the project #4.3 Better profile support
Hello fellow developers,
I am Anmolpreet Singh, from India.  After seeing the KODI's project ideas list of this year, i am very much interested in working on the project "Better profile support" under Spiff's mentorship.

I am actually a newbie to the open source paradigm and only have experience of working on small projects. I would like this project to be a kick-start to gain experience in open source software development. I have advance knowledge of C++, generic programming and git.

Are there any prerequisites required for this project that i should work on? And addition to the concerned topics from the KODI's development manual what other topics should i dig deep into?
Is there any requirement specification regarding this project or we will rather be allowed to think independently?

Also, i am open to suggestions like from where should i start to understand the project more precisely and any advice related to GSOC.

I have tried to keep this message as concise as possible. Looking forward to any response.

PS - Sorry if there are any discrepancies or ambiguity in the above text.
Can somebody help me in compiling the codebase.
(2020-02-29, 19:24)Anmolpreet Singh Wrote: Can somebody help me in compiling the codebase.

Here are the instructions on how to build the project. For windows https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...Windows.md

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[GSOC 2020] Regarding the project #4.3 Better profile support0