PVR Fullsceen for TV only
Hi everybody!

Settings -->  PVR&TV --> Playback  lets me choose whether to launch a channel in fullscreen or not.

Now I'm looking for a way to enable this for TV but not for radio.

Why? Launching Radio in Fullscreen mode can result in a black screen (if no visualisation or artwork enabled).
Black screen makes it difficult to see whether the tv set has been  switched off and leads to me uselessly leaving my tv on for hours.

Thank you for any advice!
when you say radio ... what exactly do you mean?
in order to listen radio through the kodi,
you must have an audio (radio) addon installed. right?
so if you listen radio with that way,
then look in the add-on settings.
PVR adons can provide radio as well as TV.  Radio stations that NextPVR sends to Kodi can be analog and HD FM from tuners, satellite cable or DVB as well as internet radio

Martin
I don’t think this is possible currently. You should post in the feature request section of the forum.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
@Shadow_GR I am talking about radio via PVR which in my case means satellite radio via my dish which is connected to a USB tuner on my Kodi box. (Often higher bitrate and better sound than webstreams if you are wondering why.)
@phunkyfish Thank you, I will create a feature request!
(2020-03-17, 19:49)kkbaf Wrote: @Shadow_GR I am talking about radio via PVR which in my case means satellite radio via my dish which is connected to a USB tuner on my Kodi box. (Often higher bitrate and better sound than webstreams if you are wondering why.)
@phunkyfish Thank you, I will create a feature request!
Ok. Are you listen radio, through a PVR client.
Look at the PVR client settings.
I'll stick to my point...
your problem its not Kodi.
(2020-03-17, 23:48)Shadow_GR Wrote: Look at the PVR client settings. [...] your problem its not Kodi. 
You are right. I am using Tvheadend HTSP Client. Let's take a closer look.

All the settings in here are related to tvh_server to tvh_client communication.

The setting for ui, playback etc are in Kodi's PVR settings:

So the most straightforward way seems to me to replace "Switch to full screen" by two seperate buttons:
"Switch to full screen for tv channels"   "Switch to full screen for radio channels"
--> Feature Request

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Fullsceen for TV only0