Android Clock in fullscreen music display
Hi again,

I have to say that after quite some time in using there is a fight between the Titan Mod and Rapier.

I am using this first of all for playing music in fullscreen option and Titan has all the needful infos in the OSD on the button of the screen.

Rapier has a big plus for me. The Artist Slidehow addon is perfomring much better in this skin.

I could live with the fullscreen look at Rapier but it would be great to see the clock (actual time) on the screen and not pressing "i" for the OSD.

Could it be possible to get the clock on the screen permanent and perhaps the CD Cover and informations (Titel/Album/Tracking Time) on the bottom of the screen?

Thanks for all of your hard work.
Smile
Hi schattenfell.

Sorry about the late answer.

(2020-03-03, 08:46)schattenfell Wrote: Rapier has a big plus for me. The Artist Slidehow addon is perfomring much better in this skin.

Great to hear that Artist Slideshow is performing well.
I have been giving a lot of attention to it and updating bits and pieces all the time. Smile

(2020-03-03, 08:46)schattenfell Wrote: Could it be possible to get the clock on the screen permanent

I have to keep the fullscreen video and fullscreen music windows somewhat similar, to keep the design throughout the skin.
So it's not really an option displaying a clock at all times in fullscreen music.

(2020-03-03, 08:46)schattenfell Wrote: perhaps the CD Cover and informations (Titel/Album/Tracking Time) on the bottom of the screen?

I don't know what you mean?
It's already at the bottom part of the screen?
(2020-03-08, 11:52)Gade Wrote: Hi schattenfell.

Sorry about the late answer.
(2020-03-03, 08:46)schattenfell Wrote: Rapier has a big plus for me. The Artist Slidehow addon is perfomring much better in this skin.

Great to hear that Artist Slideshow is performing well.
I have been giving a lot of attention to it and updating bits and pieces all the time. Smile
(2020-03-03, 08:46)schattenfell Wrote: Could it be possible to get the clock on the screen permanent

I have to keep the fullscreen video and fullscreen music windows somewhat similar, to keep the design throughout the skin.
So it's not really an option displaying a clock at all times in fullscreen music.
(2020-03-03, 08:46)schattenfell Wrote: perhaps the CD Cover and informations (Titel/Album/Tracking Time) on the bottom of the screen?

I don't know what you mean?
It's already at the bottom part of the screen? 

Thanks for the answers.

Could it be possible to get the clock somewhere in the OSD?

I am using Android to stream my music from a NAS with my tablet and the CD Cover/Informations are in the middle of my touch screen display. Nothing to worry about but it would be a plus to get it at the bottom.
(2020-03-09, 08:36)schattenfell Wrote: Thanks for the answers.

I am using Android to stream my music from a NAS with my tablet and the CD Cover/Informations are in the middle of my touch screen display. Nothing to worry about but it would be a plus to get it at the bottom.

Sorry, there no room in the OSD for a clock.
There is almost not even space enough for the necessary buttons needed.
Probably, there are a lot of buttons that doesn't display for your system.
And it would also bloat the OSD.

The information dialog is at the middle of the screen.
That way the OSD buttons can be under it and technical / debug info at the top. OSD buttons and general information can be displayed at the same time.
It's unfortunately not possible to move either of it, without getting them on top of each other.
(2020-03-12, 14:16)Gade Wrote:
(2020-03-09, 08:36)schattenfell Wrote: NThanks for the answers.

Sorry, there no room in the OSD for a clock.
There is almost not even space enough for the necessary buttons needed.
Probably, there are a lot of buttons that doesn't display for your system.
And it would also bloat the OSD.

The information dialog is at the middle of the screen.
That way the OSD buttons can be under it and technical / debug info at the top. OSD buttons and general information can be displayed at the same time.
It's unfortunately not possible to move either of it, without getting them on top of each other. 

No problem. It is an awesome skin anyway and I will use the clock from my tablet if I need it.

Thanks for all of your work and I have to say that the artist slideshow works by far the best with this skin.
Thanks, that sounds great.

And thanks a lot for the kind words and support.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clock in fullscreen music display0