Movie Sets display
I think I am probably missing something here, but I just can't find what.

I would like to have the movies in my libraries grouped into sets when we view a list of them in the Aeon Nox: Silvio skin.  We currently get a flat list of them, and when we hit the context menu, there is no option to "manage sets".  But the scrapers are definitely picking them up because the use of any set widget shows it correctly.

The default Kodi skin groups movies by set.  Aeon Nox does not.  Is there a way to enable this that I have missed?
(2020-03-04, 02:11)grobbendonktc Wrote: I think I am probably missing something here, but I just can't find what.

I would like to have the movies in my libraries grouped into sets when we view a list of them in the Aeon Nox: Silvio skin.  We currently get a flat list of them, and when we hit the context menu, there is no option to "manage sets".  But the scrapers are definitely picking them up because the use of any set widget shows it correctly.

The default Kodi skin groups movies by set.  Aeon Nox does not.  Is there a way to enable this that I have missed?
In KODI SETTINGS..

Go under MEDIA > Videos > Library > Show movie sets
Running Kodi on Arch 64bit Linux (Leia 18.9) ,  Android Nougat (Leia 18.9) CoreELEC (S905 community builds Leia 18.9)
When viewing sets in RightList mode, is there an option to turn off overlaying the posters of the individual movies onto the fanart?  

Edit:  Solved. The option can be disabled in the skin settings: Silvo Extras > Enable live background for movie sets  ×

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets display0