Kodi 18.6 Update on UWP
Is Kodi Windows UWP going to be updated to 17.6? If so what is the time frame? Thanks in advance.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Umm do you mean 18.6?

Yes, my understanding is that it has already been done, but may take a while to plod through the MS Store's processes to actually be available.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-03-04, 14:27)DarrenHill Wrote: Umm do you mean 18.6?

Yes, my understanding is that it has already been done, but may take a while to plod through the MS Store's processes to actually be available.

Yeah my bad 18.6 good deal, thanks for the update
I dont want to be that guy but at least on my end I still havent seen the update on my xbox do you happen to know when we could expect to see it?
From our end it's published, but from experience it can take a day or few to actually see the light of day.

I'll ask our release manager to look into it, but our bit is done so all I can say is be patient with Microsoft's machinations while they do their end of it...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Honestly it should be rolling out, but I don't use store myself so I wouldn't see it. The certification process was slow, as was the publishing phase afterwards, but it now says "This submission is in the Store". So I can only hope that it will appear for you imminently.
thanks for the info all
Thanks to the dev team for getting Inputstream Adaptive back in the Xbox build with 18.6!

If anyone's still working on it, I'll mention that the Xbox Media remote still has an issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.6 Update on UWP0