Linux Kodi plays correctly music files but not library files
Hello,

I'm running kodi on a raspberry Pi. I'm using a web interface. This setup has worked for months. Today, if I choose an album from the library, 
songs are added to the playlist. I can see the player going from one song to the next immediatly. Like if all songs had a 00:00 duration so nothing
is played.

If go on browser menu, select a music directory, I can see all the artists (my music is stored in directories like this : "artist/album/song") and if I click on any
of them, it is played correctly.

I tried "scan audio library", this process is executed in less than one second while I have 11 000 files.

What can it be?

Thanks
Julien
@julienD

Please provide a proper Debug Log which captures you trying to play via the library.

Moved to music.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-03-04, 21:13)Karellen Wrote: @julienD

Please provide a proper Debug Log which captures you trying to play via the library.

Moved to music.

Thanks for your answer.
With the log, I was able to see that kodi is getting data from a disk mounted in a custom directory. btw, the drive had change name and was not correctly mounted anymore...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi plays correctly music files but not library files0