Solved 18.6 can play rar movies for 7min then they just crash
(2020-03-25, 09:56)marhah Wrote: Thanks! Yes it could well be the same bug, it does crash on trying to read sub rars on some cases, i could post logs if it would help, got time to tinker now...

I think I am facing this issue on my shield pro. Does anyone have the older version for android?
(2020-04-24, 19:30)DjFoulPlay Wrote:
(2020-03-25, 09:56)marhah Wrote: Thanks! Yes it could well be the same bug, it does crash on trying to read sub rars on some cases, i could post logs if it would help, got time to tinker now...

I think I am facing this issue on my shield pro. Does anyone have the older version for android?

To follow up its definitely an issue with the new version of rar add-on. Kodi was crashing after a minute or 2 when I started a library scan. I Uninstaller the rar add-on and it went through and scanned all my non rar tv shows and movies just fine. I have far more rar so hoping someone can provide me with the working older version for android
Did you ever get this solved, facing the same issue with my shield now!!
I have the same problems after 17.6.
Scans take forever. Both on leia and matrix.

Cant find the 2.0.8 to test via google, at links submitted i only see 2.3.2. anyone knows where an older is?

Win 10 machine to win 10 machine via smb and shared folders on server.

With best regards.
(2021-04-18, 09:26)Cres Wrote: I have the same problems after 17.6.
Scans take forever. Both on leia and matrix.

Cant find the 2.0.8 to test via google, at links submitted i only see 2.3.2. anyone knows where an older is?

Win 10 machine to win 10 machine via smb and shared folders on server.

With best regards.

The erlier post on gdrive had the link. Totally missed it. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
18.6 can play rar movies for 7min then they just crash0