Lost tv database again. Same problem as before.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/DFZGVhRNSQ/

I was adding a new show to my database this morning when it just all went to hell. I have temporarily solved the issue via dropping my tv show folder, renaming and re-adding to my database under the new name. But I can't imagine that this is an official or proper solution. It is currently re-scanning right now. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've had to do this with the tv shows folder.

As of right now I have a couple of non existent tv show folders floating around in my mariadb which are just there. I'm unsure how to remove those as well. Any help or solution would be appreciated. I tried the database cleaner script but it just errors to a log that never gets created.
I think what is happening is when changing the scraper. I noticed that the new show wasn't scraping. When I edited the source to set the scraper it was set to none. I don't know how because I've never touched it since creating the db in the first place. Changing to another scraper / setting a scraper on a current db just gets all screwed up. Only thing I can explain it by at the moment. I have no clue why this is but I'm still chasing it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost tv database again. Same problem as before.0