Multi Disc Titles that are not one movie.
There are a lot of threads around about multi-disc movies, however I have not found anything that answers my question, so apologies if it's a duplicate.

Stacking is currently not working for Disc folders and iso files, so the main suggestion is to use something like dvd shrink, and merge discs, which of course results in losing menus, and therefore having to rip out extras separately.
However it is possible.

But, what about when you have a "set", which is not a single item to watch, and not a series?

Take for example "Michael Jackson's Vision", or "London Olympics 2012".

You really can't rip out all the individual items in a way that makes sense (or at least not at all easily), the menu system is fairly important for titles like this.

So really, you want to select the single title in Kodi, then have an option for which disk you want to play... however I can't see how to do this.

I suppose one could manually create the 3 titles and make them a movie set, however I don't really want them to appear in movies...

What's the best approach anyone's found, or am I just missing some obvious way to do this?

Thanks

Dave
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.
I'm thinking the "obvious" way, is to create a sort of private movie set... give each disc its own title, and then combine into a set.
Kodi Leia on Pi-4 running LibreElec. in production with family, and another one for testing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Disc Titles that are not one movie.0