Where is the power button in the Aura skin?
I'm rather new to Kodi, so I'm only now getting around to configuring the program. I recently added the Aura skin. I love the look and feel of Aura, but I don't see a power button on the main menu screen, and was wondering if the Aura skin doesn't have a power button by default, and whether a power button can be assigned to the menu screen. Any help on putting a power button for Aura on my main menu, would be appreciated. Thank you!
Thread moved to the Aura skin section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

My Blog Posts
Check in the skin settings under customize home menu
(2020-03-13, 17:08)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to the Aura skin section

On an unconnected note, kudos on your avatar. I was brought up on Roger Hargreaves and the Mister Men...
(2020-03-13, 17:07)cocopugg Wrote: I'm rather new to Kodi, so I'm only now getting around to configuring the program. I recently added the Aura skin. I love the look and feel of Aura, but I don't see a power button on the main menu screen, and was wondering if the Aura skin doesn't have a power button by default, and whether a power button can be assigned to the menu screen. Any help on putting a power button for Aura on my main menu, would be appreciated. Thank you!

Personally I never use a power button, long press on back button on remote from various screens brings up the shutdown menu. Much better option imo.
(2020-08-22, 21:07)ontap Wrote: Personally I never use a power button, long press on back button on remote from various screens brings up the shutdown menu. Much better option imo.

My remote doesn't do this.
I tired to add a keymap under global keyboard
<key id="61657" mod="longpress">shutdownmenu</key>
But that doesn't seem to work. Anyone have an idea to get it working?
(2020-10-04, 04:18)Nervosa Wrote:
(2020-08-22, 21:07)ontap Wrote: Personally I never use a power button, long press on back button on remote from various screens brings up the shutdown menu. Much better option imo.

As has been posted above, in skin settings - "customise main menu" , in left column click on  "+", in right column click on "choose item for menu" , scroll down and click on "Kodi Command" then select "quit".
(2020-10-04, 07:46)ontap Wrote:
(2020-10-04, 04:18)Nervosa Wrote:

As has been posted above, in skin settings - "customise main menu" , in left column click on  "+", in right column click on "choose item for menu" , scroll down and click on "Kodi Command" then select "quit".

I think you missed what I was trying to say.
On my remote (rii mx3) If I long press the back button nothing happens.
I was trying to add a command to keymaps to have this function.
(2020-10-04, 09:16)Nervosa Wrote:
(2020-10-04, 07:46)ontap Wrote:
(2020-10-04, 04:18)Nervosa Wrote: My remote doesn't do this.

I think you missed what I was trying to say.
On my remote (rii mx3) If I long press the back button nothing happens.
I was trying to add a command to keymaps to have this function.
ahh my bad.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where is the power button in the Aura skin?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.