Remote control for blueray bd iso with menu
Good morning, everyone,

I'd like to ask you for help to watch full blueyrai iso and the remote control... basically if I see any mkv movie the remote control works fine (I use flirc mapped as a keyboard) but if I watch a blueray iso I can move quietly in the menu but if I go to play then my remote control works only play and pause.

I think it's a key mapping problem but I don't know where to watch or set it correctly.

Can you give me a hand please?
Sorry for grammatical errors, use an online translator
Get us a log please. 

Kodi keymaps are handled "per window". The window in use for BluRay ISO files is the same as for MKV (VideoFullScreen.xml). So keys from a remote are mapped to that part at the keyboard.xml inside the specific tags.

It will be different if you are using an external player as keys are not passed to that then. So please get us a log so we see what happens
(2020-03-14, 16:44)DaVu Wrote: Get us a log please. 

Kodi keymaps are handled "per window". The window in use for BluRay ISO files is the same as for MKV (VideoFullScreen.xml). So keys from a remote are mapped to that part at the keyboard.xml inside the specific tags.

It will be different if you are using an external player as keys are not passed to that then. So please get us a log so we see what happens
Thank you,

tomorrow night after work I'll get you the log.
Sorry for grammatical errors, use an online translator

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote control for blueray bd iso with menu0