Loop option for video streams
Hello everyone , i am struggling with a problem in my kodi , i have an iptv list with streams and each stream must be played in loop mode .
This means that kodi needs to pick the ts file and then before the buffer went out start picking the same ts again ,  and this in a continuous loop .
Right now kodi does not do that and have no option in settings to deal with these m3u streams , so what happens is that kodi picks up a file stream from a channel with ex : 25M , plays it and then change to next channel .
I have been watching these iptv lists forever and many of them work on this way .
VideoLan (VLC) PC can handle very good these type of m3u stream lists but since i have an android tvbox then vlc is not an option and i would like to see this implemented in kodi as a setting or as alternative some input streaming addon with adjustment settings for this type of streaming servers .

I believe i am not the only one in need for this , i already searched in kodi all setting and i was unable to find a loop button anywhere .
I am using "Leia" Release of Kodi .

Best regards
Pedro

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loop option for video streams0