tvheadend configured, kodi doesnt play the shows - probably some very noob problem
Lightbulb 
Hi,

I have got Raspberry Pi 4B with Libreelec (Leia, last version). I have installed and configured tvheadend server and installed the tvheadend client in Kodi. Everything looks smooth, I have got channels configured and numbered. Kodi shows the channels, numbers, their descriptions, the status of current broadcasted shows etc. I just cannot play any of the shows. When I click on any channel, it looks kinda like Kodi started playing it somewhere, as in the right upper corner I see the channel name and broadcasted show name with a small blue triangle (play sign), but thats it. No video, no sound. Any idea what might be wrong or how can I play the channels?
Thank you very much in advance for help. I have just started with raspberry/libreelec/kodi and I have very little experiance.
Nevermind, already fixed.
I've got the same problem. I found up to now no solution. Can you help?
(2020-04-26, 11:12)Equitania Wrote: I've got the same problem. I found up to now no solution. Can you help?
Hi,

I believe I have fixed that by connecting the TV to the other HDMI socket. It should be the socket next to the power connector on Raspberry. Did it help?
(2020-04-26, 13:10)zakarumit Wrote:
(2020-04-26, 11:12)Equitania Wrote: I've got the same problem. I found up to now no solution. Can you help?
Hi,

I believe I have fixed that by connecting the TV to the other HDMI socket. It should be the socket next to the power connector on Raspberry. Did it help? 
Thank you for your answer, but that didn'n help me. I've that problem on all my devices: Windows, Android phone, Fire-TV-Stick. I found out, that this problem could be solved by editiing the file playercorefactory.xml. For windows it works fine now, I have to look now, how I edit the file under Fire-TV-Stick and Android.
(2020-04-26, 17:09)Equitania Wrote: Thank you for your answer, but that didn'n help me. I've that problem on all my devices: Windows, Android phone, Fire-TV-Stick. I found out, that this problem could be solved by editiing the file playercorefactory.xml. For windows it works fine now, I have to look now, how I edit the file under Fire-TV-Stick and Android.

Sorry, I am afraid I cant help you then. I havent done any file editing in my case...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvheadend configured, kodi doesnt play the shows - probably some very noob problem0