NextPVR Addon feature
Any change like that is not the addon it is PVR core and Kodi. The addon simply responds to requests and I am not seeing any issue there.  I'm making sure you gather as much information as you can before I pass this on.

Martin
(2020-03-26, 03:09)emveepee Wrote: Any change like that is not the addon it is PVR core and Kodi. The addon simply responds to requests and I am not seeing any issue there.  I'm making sure you gather as much information as you can before I pass this on.

Martin
I was trying to look at Live TV by clicking on the TV Guide show to "switch to watch".  Wouldn't switch. This has happened twice before in which I needed to restart NPVR Service to get to KODI to switch a live channel.

So I went an click exit to terminate KODI to restart NPVR Service. It tooks a longer time than usual again. I noticed the in the log that when NPVR was termininating it took more then 36 seconds. This time I waited until it closed.

Lines 3914 & 3915

Link: https://paste.kodi.tv/bonobepice.kodi
Thanks that is much better.  In the PVR Guide Settings do you "Don't cache in local database" turned on?  I am used to Matrix logs, but maybe it is different in Leia.

Martin
(2020-03-27, 11:13)emveepee Wrote: Thanks that is much better.  In the PVR Guide Settings do you "Don't cache in local database" turned on?  I am used to Matrix logs, but maybe it is different in Leia.

Martin
I have both "Prevent Updates during Playback" and "Don't cache in local Database" turned off.
You would want to have "Don't cache in local Database" turned on. 

Martin
(2020-03-28, 00:34)emveepee Wrote: You would want to have "Don't cache in local Database" turned on. 

Martin
ok

EDIT: FYI After turning on "Don't cache in local Database" I went to watch my Recorded TV programs but NPVR wouldn't load (0%). So I updated the NPVR Addon with no effect. Restarted Kodi with no effect.

So I went to Windows Services and manually stopped the NPVR Service and then restarted it. After that KODI was able to load NVPR addon without any problem.

This is a procedure that seems, at least on my computer setup, to fix most glitches in KODI with the NVPR Addon.

By the way, all this started right after I fixed the path to my Update EPG from v.4 Scripts folder to v.5 Scripts folder on NextPVR. The only great positive is now my 4 TV Tuner started receiving all my Local stations for some reason. Before I had 4 Major local stations that would not receive any signal from the TV Tuner card. 

But one negative is now only about 2 TV Tuners are recognized instead of 4 TV Tuners. I am able to record a max of 3 TV Shows at the same time but not four and I can't watch Live TV if 2 TV Tuners are in use.
I am guessing Kodi was still trying to cache before unloading and restarting without cache.  Patience is required when caching.  Let Kodi manage the addon you are only causing yourself extra problems.

Backend issues are for the NextPVR forum with NextPVR logs.  Sounds like you didn't map them something correctly when you updated your xmltv file and then did the auto merge.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NextPVR Addon feature0