Rename movie WITHOUT "UHD" or whatever..
I'm new to TMM so i'm probably missing a setting somewhere...  But its not super obvious as to how i rename a movie to JUST   "Title - Edition (year)"    my UHD movies say   "Title UHD (year)"  and i cant figure out how to get rid of UHD.   Any help would be appreciated.
(2020-03-22, 06:20)pir8radio Wrote: I'm new to TMM so i'm probably missing a setting somewhere...  But its not super obvious as to how i rename a movie to JUST   "Title - Edition (year)"    my UHD movies say   "Title UHD (year)"  and i cant figure out how to get rid of UHD.   Any help would be appreciated.

nevermind, im a moron..   it was just bad luck on the movie i was testing on.   the movie was 1917, i think TMM took the title as the year and used UHD as the title... I'll keep testing..
nope looks like TMM is doing something not expected...     I have a file name: Rocketman-2019-MULTi-UHD-BluRay-2160p-HDR-TrueHD-Atmos-7-1-HEVC-DDR         TMM is searching IMDB for : Rocketman Multi Uhd (2019)    what gives?   so now I was doing bulk imports and a bunch are correct, a bunch are not...  IMDB cant find the titles with UHD or Multi in their title, even if i set the slider to almost 0.      How can i get TMM to search for the correct title without manually doing stuff...   I dont get why TMM even cares about anything after the year in the original movie file name.
No comments?
Don't be so impatient!
We currently have more important issues, and not always time to jump on every forum tasks these days...

Detecting a "good" name out of garbage is not so easy as you might think.
And our solution works quite fine, but we have restricted it to keep at least 3 tokens of the title.
Mainly because of some false positives of other garbaged names.

Feel free to give us more (differrent!) examples, so we can improve that even further...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rename movie WITHOUT "UHD" or whatever..0