Solved Kodi Album Display
This may sound like a real silly question, but if I open my music library, I get a selection of Genres, Albums, Artists, Songs etc.
Now if I select  "Genres", I get a list of all genre names;
If i select "Artists", I get a list of all artists names.

When I select "Albums", I expected to see a list of all album names.
What I do get is every album name prefixing every song in the album (all 14K of them).
Is there a setting I'm missing to not display the song names?
When I select "Albums" I see all my albums as covers, all 3488 of them sorted by artist.
(2020-03-23, 00:56)HeresJohnny Wrote: When I select "Albums" I see all my albums as covers, all 3488 of them sorted by artist.
Any particular setting to display it that way?
Which skin are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-03-23, 02:35)Karellen Wrote: Which skin are you using?
Confluence

After a lot of time poking around, I opened up the Library Node Editor.
I selected "Music", then "Album".
To my dismay, somehow I must have accidentally changed the album pointer to "Song" display.
I changed it back to "Album" display and now it works as expected!
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Album Display0