Dynamic containers or grouplists
I would love to be able to have container content or grouplist autofill with folders/quicklinks that when click would change the location of the main container. This would allow for me have a control that would say Emulators/Programs/Games/Kids games and the buttons would change the container if I removed a folder or added a folder it would auto add to the grouplist.
It would also be great to set it to Music/Artists and it would allways have a quickshortcut list of the artists on my music page that dynamically changes.

the dymaic list could be

<dynamiccontent>musicdb://0/1</dynamiccontent> or
<dynamiccontent>f:/Music</dynamiccontent> so it would build a list for DBs or Files and would be locked so and would switch the main list that way with a switch I could say it should be view type Artist and it would have a container with the artist locked like this mock up....I have seen many more as well

this would also allow for ipod touch style coverflow too right? where the album flips over and has the track listing on the back? I'm all for it myself could make for some very interesting viewtypes.
Yes and Zune and xbox 360 interface and PS3 interface...the list goes on
+1 this request.

This feature could also enable movie selection under genre view a lot more intuitive.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dynamic containers or grouplists0