Icons
Hi does anyone have or have access to icons specifically for game consoles/systems?

looking for icons like the skin icons pictured here

https://i.imgur.com/aIb7Tbt.png

the small white icons next to the console names
Do you want those exact icons, or similar? If you want the exact same icons, then they would be on github where the skin is hosted.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-03-24, 22:15)Karellen Wrote: Do you want those exact icons, or similar? If you want the exact same icons, then they would be on github where the skin is hosted.

No those are my ones I'm looking for a larger selection just wondering if someone has any
(2020-03-24, 22:32)popeye2468 Wrote:
(2020-03-24, 22:15)Karellen Wrote: Do you want those exact icons, or similar? If you want the exact same icons, then they would be on github where the skin is hosted.

No those are my ones I'm looking for a larger selection just wondering if someone has any 
You should try TheGamesDB.net. I currently am not using games, but they seem to have a large collection of artwork for games of many platforms. Some ROM sites will also let you dl the covers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Icons0