Trailers scraping does nothing
Using TMM 3.1.4 on windows. I have a couple dozen movies that I'm trying to scrape trailers on. When I select any or all of them, TMM doesn't do anything or show any progress. TMM.log shows nothing either. Is this feature disabled or working at all?
Works for me.

- check settinigs to have movie trailer scrapers activated
- check trailer tab, to have at least one scraped trailer listed there.
- provide log file
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
So if I scrape everything, it works. I was trying to use media companion to scrape everything and TMM to grab trailers which don't seem to be working in media companion anymore. That's when TMM does nothing. Not sure what's breaking TMM in that scenario though.
I can confirm - does not download trailers - function from the context menu - "download trailer for selected movies"
I think that earlier after selecting this command a window with a trailer selection appeared.
Sorry, I forgot to specify that. Yes the command to only download trailers. That's what's not doing anything when you select it. Trailers get downloaded when you select to download everything for a movie.
a) you need to have trailer urls for your movie (either by filling them by hand in the movie editor, or by scraping them with a scraper - TMDB with activated trailer scrapers would be a good start)
b) you need to have luck that the trailer is actually download-able (not all youtube trailer are downloadable yet)
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trailers scraping does nothing0