Opensubtitles by opensubtitles has stopped working since yesterday
(2020-04-12, 07:53)jim_p Wrote: Thank you for the reply. At least this one is more official and provides a much better explanation than the other posts in this thread.

This is exactly what I told you because it has always been the logical explanation of the situation.
The people behind this wonderful service don't even need to provide any information to us, we are not their customers.
Btw, not telling you what you want to hear is not mocking.

(2020-04-11, 19:03)jim_p Wrote: Here are some screenshots of the addon in action, with no credentials as you can see. 
https://imgur.com/a/q8hzuQ8

Do you still think I am trolling you about the workaround? Think again then.
And if you do think my behaviour is childish for not wanting to make credentials, what should I say for the behavior of others that are mocking me for not doing what they do?

According to what opensubtitles has posted here, if you make this public you are violating their TOS.
You will have to pay a monthly subscription fee, if you don't they have every right to sue you.
But there is a chance you won't violate it, are you sure your friend.... fixed it?
Maybe he just hardcoded credentials in the python file to get rid of your moaning.
Yes, I am mocking you a little now, sorry about that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opensubtitles by opensubtitles has stopped working since yesterday - by olympus - 2020-04-12, 09:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opensubtitles by opensubtitles has stopped working since yesterday0