I can't create HUB with favorite android apps.
Hello friends. I am testing this skin on an Nvdia Shield TV and it is very nice. But I cannot configure a section that is essential for me. I cannot create a hub with my favorite Android applications and the icons appear in "landscape". I have seen a video on youtube where he has it on. I attach the photo where you can see it. I hope someone knows and can help me. Thanks to all. A hug.
(2020-03-26, 15:04)alemanuko Wrote: Hello friends. I am testing this skin on an Nvdia Shield TV and it is very nice. But I cannot configure a section that is essential for me. I cannot create a hub with my favorite Android applications and the icons appear in "landscape". I have seen a video on youtube where he has it on. I attach the photo where you can see it. I hope someone knows and can help me. Thanks to all. A hug.
You are going to want to select Wide view. When you get to the hub that you want landscape, go to the top right and click the Views icon (in the screen shot you provided it is the icon to the left the temperature: 17º C). Select Wide view and you should be all set.
(2020-03-27, 13:55)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
(2020-03-26, 15:04)alemanuko Wrote: Hello friends. I am testing this skin on an Nvdia Shield TV and it is very nice. But I cannot configure a section that is essential for me. I cannot create a hub with my favorite Android applications and the icons appear in "landscape". I have seen a video on youtube where he has it on. I attach the photo where you can see it. I hope someone knows and can help me. Thanks to all. A hug.
You are going to want to select Wide view. When you get to the hub that you want landscape, go to the top right and click the Views icon (in the screen shot you provided it is the icon to the left the temperature: 17º C). Select Wide view and you should be all set.  

Hello, thanks for answering. The option to change the view does not appear to me. Neither creating access to favorites from the main screen, nor creating a custom hub.
This is direct to favourites:

and this the custom Hub:

1. Go to Settings >> Interface >> Skin >> Configure Skin...
  2. Go to Custom Widgets and pick the first available Edit Path
  3. Select Favourites
  4. For the Config section, change the Headline to whatever you want, Type: Other, Layout: Wide
  5. Go back one screen and select Home and Hubs on the left
  6. Enable Custom hub
  7. Go down to Custom Hub >> Edit Menu Configuration
  8. Click the trash can icon to delete the menu item you put in
  9. Back out one screen
  10. Go to Edit widget configuration for the Custom hub
  11. Click the plus icon and add the widget you created in step #2
That should do it. You may need to select different landscape images for your favorites in order for them to show up the way you want.
(2020-03-27, 15:50)Doctor Eggs Wrote:  
  3. Select Favourites
  4. For the Config section, change the Headline to whatever you want, Type: Other, Layout: Wide
  6. Enable Custom hub
  9. Back out one screen
That should do it. You may need to select different landscape images for your favorites in order for them to show up the way you want.  

Big step. Wide icons are already visible. But it does not become the same. I get the icons, but I have to swipe left to see all the apps. In the image that I want to imitate, all the icons visible on the same screen appear. I have also verified that in custom hubs you cannot select the icon view, however in the example image you do see the possibility of being able to change it. This is very rare. Is it possible to modify the .xml files?
Thanks again and sorry for the English. I am translating with the Google translator.

Here is the example image where you can see the option to select the "view".
(2020-03-27, 17:14)alemanuko Wrote:
(2020-03-27, 15:50)Doctor Eggs Wrote:  
  3. Select Favourites
  6. Enable Custom hub
  9. Back out one screen

Big step. Wide icons are already visible. But it does not become the same. I get the icons, but I have to swipe left to see all the apps. In the image that I want to imitate, all the icons visible on the same screen appear. I have also verified that in custom hubs you cannot select the icon view, however in the example image you do see the possibility of being able to change it. This is very rare. Is it possible to modify the .xml files?
Thanks again and sorry for the English. I am translating with the Google translator.

Here is the example image where you can see the option to select the "view".
I'm assuming that he is using Super Favorites to create those shortcuts. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get Super Favorites to work.

You should be able to use AutoWidget though. It will allow you to create some shortcuts and then you can point the hub to the AutoWidget Shortcut and change the view to Wide.

AutoWidget is pretty awesome. I recommend checking out the video in that thread to see all that it can do.
Try the categories addon
(2020-04-17, 00:03)popeye2468 Wrote: Try the categories addon

Categories would work but if he was looking to combine video/music/program addons or edit the order or change any of the artwork, using Autowidgets shortcuts would let him do that. I don't think categories has that capability.

Here is a quick example: 
Hi. Thanks for replying @popeye2468 @Doctor Eggs . I have tried both addons, categories and Autowidget. But with categories I have not managed to do it and with Autowidget yes. It is a very interesting addon. But I still have a problem, and that is that pressing does not launch the App. I have added the App to Autowidget from the "Kodi Favorites" and from "Android Applications", and the same thing happens to me. I have tried edith Path to StartAndroidActivity ("com.netflix.ninja") but nothing happens. Do the apps open for you?
(2020-04-19, 17:56)alemanuko Wrote: Hi. Thanks for replying @popeye2468 @Doctor Eggs . I have tried both addons, categories and Autowidget. But with categories I have not managed to do it and with Autowidget yes. It is a very interesting addon. But I still have a problem, and that is that pressing does not launch the App. I have added the App to Autowidget from the "Kodi Favorites" and from "Android Applications", and the same thing happens to me. I have tried edith Path to StartAndroidActivity ("com.netflix.ninja") but nothing happens. Do the apps open for you?

I take it you added it as a custom widget from favourites? You need to set it to something like videos or music, if you select other it won't do anything hope this makes sense
(2020-04-19, 17:56)alemanuko Wrote: Hi. Thanks for replying @popeye2468 @Doctor Eggs . I have tried both addons, categories and Autowidget. But with categories I have not managed to do it and with Autowidget yes. It is a very interesting addon. But I still have a problem, and that is that pressing does not launch the App. I have added the App to Autowidget from the "Kodi Favorites" and from "Android Applications", and the same thing happens to me. I have tried edith Path to StartAndroidActivity ("com.netflix.ninja") but nothing happens. Do the apps open for you?
The apps open fine for me.

The way that I created the screen posted above was to go to Add-Ons, pressed "C" on the keyboard (or long press the select button) to bring up the context menu, selected Add to Autowidget Group, selected Shortcut and then added it to my existing shortcut called "My Video Addons"
(2020-04-21, 03:36)Doctor Eggs Wrote:
The apps open fine for me.

The way that I created the screen posted above was to go to Add-Ons, pressed "C" on the keyboard (or long press the select button) to bring up the context menu, selected Add to Autowidget Group, selected Shortcut and then added it to my existing shortcut called "My Video Addons"  

I follow the same process but in the end the apps don't open for me. I can access the apps from "favorites" and from "android applications", I have tried adding from both sites and same problem. With the addons there is no problem, they open perfect, but with the Android apps there is no way. Do you also have Android apps and does it work for you? If so, show me the path please in case the error is there. Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can't create HUB with favorite android apps.0